Top pitchers and catchers in the area.

yrutalking

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure thing grad... though grad finds it funny for us to "wait and see" marlboro has a point in that most of the time, a pitcher doesn't come out with all of his stuff and blow people by; he typically picks up steam and confidence as the season goes on....

however, you must remember the hitters are improving just as much as the pitchers. so it is a square ball game as far as i see it.

Soddy Daisy and Baylor met Friday night for an hour and a half. Wes McIntyre

was lead off pitcher. Baylor hit him well and scored on him. By Baylor's gun

he hit 80 mph a few times. Was a little cold and might have a few more clicks on

a warmer day. Throws alot of junk and didn't live on the fast ball very much.

Soddy Daisy looks like they have a strong team for this year. Vaughn was

great at catching, many good blocks. Wes threw ok, and Alexander threw well.

No pitches in the 90's were seen all night...

825588647[/snapback]

Baylor didn't score any runs off of him. the only player they got on base was off an error of a fly ball....

so it is proven, baylor can hit... they hit hixson well - hard and into the gaps/holes in infield.

825590715[/snapback]

yes i went to the soddy scrimmage with baylor and the mac kid started that game and threw in the mid 80s, but baylor did not hit him that well, then Alexander comes in and does pretty well but he got rocked after a cuople of innings but i heard he was throwong harder than the mac guy but ooltewah soon plays soddy and well see that mac kid hopefully and then all this will calm a bit

yes i went to the soddy scrimmage with baylor and the mac kid started that game and threw in the mid 80s, but baylor did not hit him that well, then Alexander comes in and does pretty well but he got rocked after a cuople of innings but i heard he was throwong harder than the mac guy but ooltewah soon plays soddy and well see that mac kid hopefully and then all this will calm a bit

825593583[/snapback]

according to radar Wes only through 79 to 80 and Alexander was 78 to 79. Baylor hit them both very well.

Guest thedragon
My top 5 pitchers:  Brandon stewart- ER

Josh Poole- ER

Justin Higdon- Ooltewah

Ben Wilson- Boyd

Tyler Henry- Red Bank

Cory Biggs-Polk

Zack Hicks-Polk

Dustin Hearn-McMinn Central (signed with Vol State)

Jeff Shaw-McMinn Central

Top catchers: Michael Kay- ER

Brad Loy- Ooltewah

Bo Geren- Red Bank

Tim Markum- Ooltewah (plays outfield too)

Jared Dobbs- Soddy

Tyler Statford-Walker Valley

? i saw him play at Central v.s. Loudon-Polk

Who do you think?

825568676[/snapback]