Livingston Academy

Guest eaglemgr

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!! :lol:  I'll come yell @ you Monday/Celina game. Did you guys scrimage Byrdstown or Sparta or were they cancelled? If you ever want a little one on one with your batting let me know! thumb

825612965[/snapback]

Well you better be there. No we didn't have either of those scrimages. Aww thanks... I go to Club K on Friday nights but I might have to hit you up sometime to help me and my buddy a little more.

Edited by wildcatsoccerfreak22

• 3 weeks later...

LA get on with it. Coach is still the coach and he has come a long way. Don't always agree with his decisions, but he is the coach. Get over it and play hard every second of the game no matter what happens with coach or during the game alll you Lady Cats know what to do and what it takes to get the job done. Bare down on defence and relax while batting, and most of all have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA get on with it. Coach is still the coach and he has come a long way. Don't always agree with his decisions, but he is the coach. Get over it and play hard every second of the game no matter what happens with coach or during the game alll you Lady Cats know what to do and what it takes to get the job done. Bare down on defence and relax while batting, and most of all have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

825632448[/snapback]

I don't think anyone was saying that he's not come a long way but everyone needs help I don't care who you are. Whiteaker has helped him alot but these girls need to learn how to hit. Livingston has always had strong defence but they struggle with hitting. Untill someone helps these girls hit ,I think they are just treading water. I hope LA comes out of it because HOGEYE has a lot of talent!

• 2 weeks later...