OUTRAGE!

alias14

Senior, Junior, Sophomore or Freshman doesnt matter who is starting and playing...If the team goes up by 30 the coach should sub... (PERIOD)  It doesnt matter what grade those on the floor are in, it does matter that he is blowing a team out and he still has his STARTERS in the game.....  Padding the Stats, Running up the margin of Victory, doesnt matter there is no excuse....

Poor Sportsmanship on the coaches part...  The girls on the team have nothing to do with his lack of coaching maturity... It amazes me how School Administrators condone coaches doing this...

(Before anything  is said, I am not from Perry Coounty never even seen the girls team play in my lifetime, I think??)

825573220[/snapback]

A lot of coaches don't seem to understand that you do not have to play 5 subs at a time. If you have 3 or 4 starters in the game with 1 or 2 players that need more game time, you shouldn't blow a 20 point lead before you can call a time out.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alias 14,

That is what my child has said to me in the past too.  However the coach tells them if a parent comes crying to him just go ahead and turn your uniform in before they get there.  You are stuck with telling your child to hang in there and play hard.  Even though you know there soul is being defeated by their coach.  I know kids who received mvp awards at their state tournaments in 8th grade and go on to this school and receive no playing time even in the jv games. That makes no sense to me .  Everyone has a bad game every now and then, so try some other players , who knows it might be their night to shine.  I love to go and watch coaches who sub deep on the bench.  That truly shows what your complete team is made of.

825577364[/snapback]

gon2thenet: You should have sent your child to Lobelville middle,like I said before the players coming out of Lobelville are fundamently sound.