Smith and Delk's All-American?

sportsman

I THINK TYLER SHOLUD MAKE IT! HE WILL BE MR.BASKETBALL IN AA THIS YEAR AND HE LEADS THE MIDSTATE IN SCORING! HE HAS EVERY STAT IN THE BOOKS! HE ALSO HAS A MVP TROPHY FROM ADIDAS CAMP, THAT'S GOING AGAINST SOME OF THE BEST PLAYER'S IN THE COUNTRY! TYLER'S STOCK IN MY EYE'S IS RISING IT'S TOO MANY JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE WHO TALK BAD ABOUT HIM! HE'S NOT A BALL HOG, HE'S NOT A ONE MAN SHOW! IF HE DON'T MAKE IT I THINK IT'S A BUNCH OF BULL! MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THE FINAL 40 ARE BALL HOGS!

Edited by BIGTEN

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 people make the McDonalds AA team 12 on the east and 12 on the west. Tyler Smith, J.P. Prince, the Delks and Jamont Gordon are all good players but I think that Jamont will be the only player from TN to make the team. I would love to see 3 or 4 guys make it from TN but its just not going to happen. Thier are about 10 or 12 guys that I would say are locks to make the team. I'm talking about the guys like Louis Williams and Josh McRoberts who are on everybody's top 15 so that only leaves about 12-14 spots and TN isn't going to have 3 of them.

how can jamont be considered a player from TN when he goes to OAK HILL isnt that in Virginia or West Virginia.i know he's from TN but he goes to school in another state.

825573967[/snapback]

we all consider from TN on these boards b/c he played most of his high school ball in this state, just leaving his last season to go work on his grades at the prestigious oak hill...so therefore he is FROM tennessee even if he's not playin there right now, and besides all signs are pointin to him goin to ut as well, he lives and breaths tennessee man

• 1 month later...
Actually cheesy, Tyler has never dropped lower than than 70 on Rivals, which hasn't been updated in quite some time. I don't really think that the selection comittee who decides who plays in the game pays a lot of attention to Rivals, anyway.  In recent magazines, I've seen him ranked  as high as 21 in the country! I can't speak for the Delks, but I know that they've consistantly been ranked lower than Tyler.

I definitely see the Birdman in the McDonald's game, especially since Corey Brewer was in it. I've always thought that Tyler was far better than the past players that I've seen compete in the dunk competition! With as much national attention he's gotten in the last two years, it'll be hard not to let him play!

LEBRON WHO?

825569395[/snapback]

I dont see how that you think tyler is better than Corey. Tyler continues to slip in the rankings while Corey continued to go up the rankings. I also dont see tyler having as much success as corey had this year as a freshman in the SEC. If he does congrats to him but i just dont see it happening.[/b][/b]

Guest catfish-hunter
I dont see how that you think tyler is better than Corey. Tyler continues to slip in the rankings while Corey continued to go up the rankings. I also dont see tyler having as much success as corey had this year as a freshman in the SEC. If he does congrats to him but i just dont see it happening.[/b][/b]

825628157[/snapback]

I agree 100%. Not clowning Tyler by any means because he's gonna be great in the SEC, but Brewer had an amazing freshman season at Florida. He is without question one of the best defensive players I've ever seen for a kid his age. Him and Rondo from Kentucky could start for me anyday. In the SEC everybody can score in some way, but those who can do the little things are the ones who separate themselves from the rest of the pack.