York vs. Livingston!?!

livingstonbballfan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston could win this game if they play very well like they did against Upperman. York beat them at home 56-49 and LA beat York 48-37 at LA.

I know that doesnt really mean anything tough in the tournament.

This game will go to who ever wants it the most.

Livingston better want it...becuase I dont think the LAdys Cats have gotten knocked out of the 1st rd of district play in about 30 some odd years.

GO CATS!!!

Hog-eye's not getting much response.

825570088[/snapback]

LA CAN BEAT BOTH YORK AND UPPERMAN AGAIN,

THE TEAM IS PLAYING BETTER THAN THEY HAVE ALL YEAR, THEY HAVE THE D, THE HOT SHOOTERS HAVE TO BE IN THE GAME NOT ON THE SIDELINE FOR MOST ALL THE GAME. WHOEVER HAS THE HOT HAND PLAYS, AND JUST WATCH THEM GO!!!!!!!!

GO LADY CATS!!!!!! ALL THE WAY

Livingston better want it...becuase I dont think the LAdys Cats have gotten knocked out of the 1st rd of district play in about 30 some odd years.

GO CATS!!!

825570388[/snapback]

1984 was the last year that Livingston Academy girls didn't get out of the district tourney. So thats 21 years pretty close but not 30. Livingston has the nod in this one form me, if the girl that hurt her wrist isn't back, so that they can double Brown down low. You can take that and 50 cents though and buy a coke.

Go LA

LA CAN BEAT BOTH YORK AND UPPERMAN AGAIN,

THE TEAM IS  PLAYING BETTER THAN THEY HAVE ALL YEAR, THEY HAVE THE D, THE HOT SHOOTERS HAVE TO BE IN THE GAME NOT ON THE SIDELINE FOR MOST ALL THE GAME. WHOEVER HAS THE HOT HAND PLAYS, AND JUST WATCH THEM GO!!!!!!!! 

GO LADY CATS!!!!!! ALL THE WAY

825570659[/snapback]

Apparently you didn't see the cookeville game??