BOOSTER CLUB FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITY

pking34

I am the COO and co-owner of the Nashville Storm Football Team of the NAFL, America's largest minor football league (105 teams). The Storm play a summer regular season and are in their 4th year of operation in the NAFL; we will be playing our 2005 home games at McGavock High School's Football Field in Nashville, TN.

The Storm, featuring 13 former TSU players and 4 former MTSU players, were an NAFL "Final Four" playoff team in 2004, losing in the National Semifinals to the Central Penn Pirhana. In 2005, the objective of our ownership group (Patrick Abernathy, Jeff Freeman, and myself, Bill Caldwell) is to partner with the great HS Football programs and booster clubs of Tennessee to bring this great team the fan base it deserves (in the industrial Midwest, NAFL teams routinely draw 3000-6000 fans for home games) and to bring a high level of professionalism to Concessions, Promotions, and Merchandising.

As part of this quest, we are offering all Tennessee Booster Clubs who wish to participate an opportunity to raise funds thru commissions on the sales of Nashville Storm Season Passes. Season passes for the Storm will be selling for $30.00 apiece, with the participating booster club selling the passes earning a commission of $10.00 on the sale of each pass.

Booster Clubs who wish to participate in this fundraising opportunity can do so by contacting me (Bill Caldwell), either by PMing me on this board, by e-mailing me at pking34@comcast.net, or calling me at (615)804-2117 or (866)458-4448 (toll-free). I will supply you with Nashville Storm Season Pass order forms. Our website address is www.nashvillestorm.com.

We are committed to building relationships with the great High School Football and Spirit programs and Booster Clubs of Tennessee, and are looking forward to hearing from you.

Your feedback is always welcomed by the Nashville Storm.

It is always one's hope in life to learn something that is useful every day, and I have learned something useful in the replys I have received on this and other boards. Specifically, what I have learned is that boards like Coach T Have followings not only among those involved in High School Sports, but Middle School and Youth Sports as well.

Therefore, I am announcing that the 2 programs of the Nashville Storm designed to benefit High School Sports Programs and Boosters that have been announced on this board are now available to Middle School and Youth Sports Programs as well.

My best wishes for a great season for everybody; we'll do our part.