best pitcher in chattanooga

graceshooter44

What age is your summer team?  Tiffany Walker played with her sister on the Yankettes this past year.

825573626[/snapback]

Thanks for the info....then I have seen her. We played 16's last year...18's this year...but still not Gold...maybe next year. The Yankettes have always been a division or so ahead of us. I have watched them since 12's...when they beat the California Crunch at the Snyder National Qualifier...only to lose to them in the finals! Some great players on that team...including Sarah Vaughn....one of the best players and PEOPLE (you too Eddie) I have had the pleasure of meeting in softball. With that said....I am sure Tiffany does deserve the respect she is given. Did she pitch in Colorado last year. I know the Yankettes did extremely well, but had a problem with one player and their eligibilty (I thought it was another pitcher). How many games did Tiffany pitch and how did she do....that was surely the best competion she could hope to face?....till college anyway....oh, by the way, is she signed anywhere?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info....then I have seen her.  We played 16's last year...18's this year...but still not Gold...maybe next year.  The Yankettes have always been a division or so ahead of us.  I have watched them since 12's...when they beat the California Crunch at the Snyder National Qualifier...only to lose to them in the finals!  Some great players on that team...including Sarah Vaughn....one of the best players and PEOPLE (you too Eddie) I have had the pleasure of meeting in softball.  With that said....I am sure Tiffany does deserve the respect she is given.  Did she pitch in Colorado last year.  I know the Yankettes did extremely well, but had a problem with one player and their eligibilty (I thought it was another pitcher).  How many games did Tiffany pitch and how did she do....that was surely the best competion she could hope to face?....till college anyway....oh, by the way, is she signed anywhere?

825576996[/snapback]

I think she is going to Chatt. State. Yes she pitched in Colorado pitched well do not know her record. It was her sister with the eligibillty problem, Colorado said she could play then changed there minds, guess they were winning to many games against locals. Don't give Eddie to much credit Sarah does all the work.

If Ashley is as strong now as before the shoulder problems E.R. will not have to score a lot of runs.

825577340[/snapback]

I am an aide for coach mauser and i watch her pitch in class and she is not as fast but has more movement on her pitches.Then with Christina Haskew getting on base then Tiffany hitting a homerun it all Ashley needs or Paige Goins Needs

I think she is going to Chatt. State. Yes she pitched in Colorado pitched well do not know her record. It was her sister with the eligibillty problem, Colorado said she could play then changed there minds, guess they were winning to many games against locals. Don't give Eddie to much credit Sarah does all the work.

825577307[/snapback]

Tiffany Walker went 2-0 in Colorado last summer. Her sister ended up being the ace on the Yankettes staff. For everyone saying all these great things about Tiffany Walker, wait until you see her this season. She will blow you away. Yes...she is going to Chattanooga State. She and a girl from N. GA will carry the pitching load this summer for the Yankettes.

The Vaughns are some of the finest people I know.

Tiffany Walker went 2-0 in Colorado last summer.  Her sister ended up being the ace on the Yankettes staff.  For everyone saying all these great things about Tiffany Walker, wait until you see her this season.  She will blow you away.  Yes...she is going to Chattanooga State.  She and a girl from N. GA will carry the pitching load this summer for the Yankettes.

The Vaughns are some of the finest people I know.

825579497[/snapback]

Well Brittney Walker should have been the ace...she was a year older than everyone and had one year of college softball experience under her belt! But Tiffany is good, and the smallest one is going to be the best!

You have to look at who pitchers face before you say how good they are...i.e., Tiffany Walker--not to take anything away from her. She's a GREAT athlete and pitcher, but not the best pitcher in Chattanooga. Nikki Waters, although a sophomore, has and will continue to do great things for Soddy. She's young, but still overpowers most teams. East Ridge has some great pitchers--Paige Goins and Tiffany Baker. Brittany Rice is overrated, she hasn't been talked about much and it's already her junior year. Maggie Renfro has done some decent things for Red Bank, although she's not your average standout pitcher, she's still good. Mary Catherine Vercoe is considerably a better hitter than pitcher, but she's very tough to beat when she's on top of her game. GPS's Hollaway will be worth following in the next couple of years too.

You have to look at who pitchers face before you say how good they are...i.e., Tiffany Walker--not to take anything away from her. She's a GREAT athlete and pitcher, but not the best pitcher in Chattanooga. Nikki Waters, although a sophomore, has and will continue to do great things for Soddy. She's young, but still overpowers most teams. East Ridge has some great pitchers--Paige Goins and Tiffany Baker. Brittany Rice is overrated, she hasn't been talked about much and it's already her junior year. Maggie Renfro has done some decent things for Red Bank, although she's not your average standout pitcher, she's still good. Mary Catherine Vercoe is considerably a better hitter than pitcher, but she's very tough to beat when she's on top of her game. GPS's Hollaway will be worth following in the next couple of years too.

825589524[/snapback]

Ok, so instead of beating around the bush, just tell us who you think is the best.

825589524[/snapback]

Maddie Schmissrauter is the better pitcher on the Baylor staff. I don't know if she will get the majority of the starts because she is a sophomore, but will be dominant. Brittany Rice will be completely overshadowed this season by Holly Thomas. That kid has all the ablility in the world and gets not results.

The best pitcher in the Chattanooga area is Tiffany Waters. She will be better than she was last year and so will her team.

Maddie Schmissrauter is the better pitcher on the Baylor staff. I don't know if she will get the majority of the starts because she is a sophomore, but will be dominant.  Brittany Rice will be completely overshadowed this season by Holly Thomas.  That kid has all the ablility in the world and gets not results. 

The best pitcher in the Chattanooga area is Tiffany Waters. She will be better than she was last year and so will her team.

825590730[/snapback]

Sorry for the typo...I know Tiffany Waters does not exist...Had Tiffany Walker and Nikki Waters on the brain...I'm sure you can see my thought pattern and mistake.

I meant to say that Nikki was the best pitcher in the area.