State Results

dentdoc09

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley Central wins the traditional state championship. The Bears dont stay down long. Looks like the Clarkesville coach was wrong if anybody read the paper. D1 OW is Danny Coleman of Cleveland. D1 best match is Usary over Bundy at 125. D2 OW is Whit Dunning of Father Ryan. I dont know the D2 best match. Congratulations to all the state champions. Go Bradley!!!

Congrats to my boy Kenny Merideth.

825574419[/snapback]

big congrats to Bo Usary for a great match and huge w/ over nic bundy, also big congrats to Charlie Smith for placing 3rd (with a broke nose) at heavy, majored one and pinned i believe pinned 2 or 3 ranked wrestlers on his way to that 3rd place finish, awsome job by ben oneil as well for placing 3rd and for getting me new nachos after my coach dropped mine on the floor at taco bell lol

big congrats to Bo Usary for a great match and huge w/ over nic bundy,  also    big congrats to Charlie Smith for placing 3rd (with a broke nose) at heavy,  majored one and pinned i believe pinned 2 or 3 ranked wrestlers on his way to that 3rd place finish,  awsome job by ben oneil as well for placing 3rd and for getting me new nachos after my coach dropped mine on the floor at taco bell  lol

825574678[/snapback]

Great match BO! thumb