East Ridge Baseball

sandlot5

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why keep talking him up or putting him down? Just wait a couple weeks, and if he gets rocked then everyone can talk trash. If he shuts someone down, then ER can say they told you so.

825575205[/snapback]

good point smalls. like i said, we'll just have to wait until the end of the wildcat classic and maybe some games after that when poole and the rest of east ridge have some games under their belt to determine all of this.

Hey its Poole here, thanx to my teammates and Smalls11 for not putting me down like everyone else has in this post. I dont know who you are sandlot5, but im sure you wouldnt wanna get in that batters box against me. 78 or 93, ill still strike you out. Sandlot5, how do you keep getting all of this info. about ER and im sure you dont even go to our school? You need to quit talking us up and making us sound like something we're not in the preseason. and yes, we will find out how every team is after the wildcat classic. This classic means nothing to the end of the year tournament. Pionneerking1 is right, i did pitch alot more games than i was suppossed to. 2 out of the 3 dynamic trio pitchers were either sick or hurt. So i did and didnt have an excuse why i gave up 15 to baylor. Well since sandlot5 thinks we have the best pitching, i guess thats all that matters is what he thinks. And just b/c one person says we're the best in pitching that its the truth, but we will find out, and by the end of the season the dynamic trio will include POOLE . well fellow teammates, ill see you at practice on monday. Goodluck Smalls11 and to your team.

We do have ak ok pitching staff of bw, poole,leblanc-seniors and some ofter underclassmen pitchers that we hope will help carry the load. but it will all be tuff.

825590666[/snapback]

another misusage or grammar/spelling... that construction academy is helping out a lot over at ER. (jk)

tough is the adjective you were most likely looking for, tuff is a rock composed of compacted volcanic ash varying in size from sand to gravel; you might also see it written as tufa.

ya its coming along... just throwing it in warmups, thats all.... eventually i might toy around with the nasty knuck!

825590735[/snapback]

"Yes, it is coming along. (I was) just throwing it in warmups, that is all. Eventually I might toy around with the nasty knuck(leball)." Maybe you're the one who should spend more time in English class.