Ooltewah Tournament

VTEC

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a pretty tall order, walkingthewalk, considering some of the teams that will be playing in this tournament. Looks like Baylor, Walker springs, Boyd Buchanan, Knox. Central are already in. My guess GPS, Soddy Daisy, the host team, Coffee County, several other strong teams will be playing. It will take a lot of talent plus a little luck to win this tournament.....jmo.... :unsure:

Wow thats some steep competition but nothing us kids from Farragut cant handle. If I remember correctly Farragut beat some of those teams last season (GPS, William Blount, Knox Central, Walker Valley, and Boyd Buchanan) and the loss was to Soddy Daisy but that was without #1 pitcher, starting left fielder, 3rd baseman and designated hitter and only loss 4-1. I'm not saying its going to be easy but if it was than anyone could play. The hard is what makes the game great.

Edited by walkingthewalk

Wow thats some steep competition but nothing us kids from Farragut cant handle.  If I remember correctly Farragut beat some of those teams last season (GPS, William Blount, Knox Central, Walker Valley, and Boyd Buchanan) and the loss was to Soddy Daisy but that was without #1 pitcher, starting left fielder, 3rd baseman and designated hitter and only loss 4-1.  I'm not saying its going to be easy but if it was than anyone could play.  The hard is what makes the game great.

825577225[/snapback]

I hear that Farragut will be pretty good. But what did Farragut do when it matters. Did you have your #1 pitcher,starting left fielder,3rd baseman and DH at the State tournament?