12aa

basketballnuts

It was a great game to watch last night. However, very poor officiating by the female official cost Chester County the game. Chester County was robbed on a call by that female official with a few minutes to go in the game and the Chester County coach jumped all over her about it. Then, with just over one second remaining in the game, the same female official calls a very lame foul on a Chester County player after a missed shot by Bolivar. Bolivar converted a couple of "charity shots" given to them by the female official for the win. It was obvious that the female official was holding a grudge against Chester County when that call was made with just over one second to go in the game.

The bottom line is that this game should of been decided in overtime by the players of both teams and NOT by a very poor excuse of an official.

The only good thing is that I believe that these same two teams will meet again for the regional championship as Bolivar and Chester County will be the class of the field in the region 6AA girls tournament.

It was a great game to watch last night.  However, very poor officiating by the female official cost Chester County the game.  Chester County was robbed on a call by that female official with a few minutes to go in the game and the Chester County coach jumped all over her about it.  Then, with just over one second remaining in the game, the same female official calls a very lame foul on a Chester County player after a missed shot by Bolivar.  Bolivar converted a couple of "charity shots" given to them by the female official for the win.  It was obvious that the female official was holding a grudge against Chester County when that call was made with just over one second to go in the game.

The games last for 32 minutes, not 31 minutes and 59 seconds. A foul in the last second should be called the same as a foul in the first second of the game, and it was a foul.

The game i feel should have bee decided in overtime but i feel chester county got their share of calls also. Both teams played hard and it was one of the best games i have seen all year. The foul that was called at the end was after a chester county shot not by bolivar. I feel our district is very tough and any four of the teams can advance to the regional final. Good Luck to all. Great job also to Coach Rudesill.

It was a great game to watch last night.  However, very poor officiating by the female official cost Chester County the game.  Chester County was robbed on a call by that female official with a few minutes to go in the game and the Chester County coach jumped all over her about it.  Then, with just over one second remaining in the game, the same female official calls a very lame foul on a Chester County player after a missed shot by Bolivar.  Bolivar converted a couple of "charity shots" given to them by the female official for the win.  It was obvious that the female official was holding a grudge against Chester County when that call was made with just over one second to go in the game.

The bottom line is that this game should of been decided in overtime by the players of both teams and NOT by a very poor excuse of an official. 

The only good thing is that I believe that these same two teams will meet again for the regional championship as Bolivar and Chester County will be the class of the field in the region 6AA girls tournament.

825574991[/snapback]

B) The lady tigers are proud to be the district champions and we give all praises to GOD as well as our coaches!!!! The same two teams may met again but always remember that there will be officials at that game too so don't blame them!

Bolivar Lady Tigers District Champions and well deserved, this was a great game to watch.

825574757[/snapback]

thumb Well said the btown ladytigerettes agree. Yes it was a great game to watch as well as to play! Lady Tigers District Champions. But it would have been alot eaiser if we had our crips- Lucy P. Jessica H. and Erica B.