Where were the Milan Maniacs tonight?

Emmo_10

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha I'd love to see the Lexington lunatics when they loose. They're terrible winners, they've got to be even worse loosers. Fact of the matter is Lexingtons fans seem to have to much pride in winning to be able accept loss. Now I'm not saying that I think they will lose, I just know it will definatly change their attitudes, at least it should.

hahahaha I'd love to see the Lexington lunatics when they loose. They're terrible winners, they've got to be even worse loosers. Fact of the matter is Lexingtons fans seem to have to much pride in winning to be able accept loss. Now I'm not saying that I think they will lose, I just know it will definatly change their attitudes, at least it should.

825581329[/snapback]

Get a LIFE and move on you DORK!! :P

Well you may be, but the rest of the rednecks and hoes may not. Any ways I'd hope you guys would stay. Your team is awesome they really are, I just can't stand the crowd. It's buckets of fun and excitement to watch Lexington play, but the fans snobby attitude drowns excitement out. I don't want Lexington to lose, I just want their fan section to stop being so arrogant. Sorry daffron_33 that I am stereo typing everyone in the student section to be arrogant, that’s just how I see everyone who sits over there to be.

Well you may be, but the rest of the rednecks and hoes may not. Any ways I'd hope you guys would stay. Your team is awesome they really are, I just can't stand the crowd. It's buckets of fun and excitement to watch Lexington play, but the fans snobby attitude drowns excitement out. I don't want Lexington to lose, I just want their fan section to stop being so arrogant. Sorry daffron_33 that I am stereo typing everyone in the student section to be arrogant, that’s just how I see everyone who sits over there to be.

825583535[/snapback]

Are you schizophrenic or something. First you call us names which is really childish then you apologize to one of our fans. Also, whoever said that they didn't want to get kicked off coacht so they weren't going to repeat our cheers...every time i have been to a game none of the cheers have been vulgar. So, what are you talking about? Another thing, I personally think that everyone should just let their team prove itself on the court instead of getting on here and talking up their team...that goes for my team too. It just gets annoying.

Edited by Jhones

Jhones dude look, I've never had a problem with Lexington's actual team, it's the student section that gets on my nerves. And unless you are the fan that I apologized to, don't say anything. I think if he is really supporting his team, and not just down talking the other, then he deserves an apology. I think of the student fan section to be a bad mouthing crowd who is really there to bash the other team, and not really support their team.

Obviously Milan is down this year after winning the District Championship last year. The Lexington Lunatics are made up of baseball bench warmers. Cheering has become a sign up sport over there in Lexington. I guess its something they can get PT (playing time) in. :P

825574768[/snapback]

Honey not all of them are baseball bench warmers...in fact hardly none of them are...and once again i do believe we are talking about basketball! And just to let you know you must be standing outside of your little mind to think that your opinion matters to anyone in Lexington...See you this spring!