LEXINGTON WINS DISTRICT TONIGHT

ANDoneTIGER

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tigers have cruised through the tournament this year. Looks like they are real this year. Looks like McNairy is next in line for whuppin. What do you think?

825574696[/snapback]

we dont need to get too cocky..we only beat McNairy by four the last time we played them..they gave Southside a huge upset in dis. tournament..but yes we play McNairy next...who are you andonetiger?..do i know you?

yea they should smoke McNairy but you never know. we only beat them by 12 the other night and yall only beat them by 4.

825574784[/snapback]

btown - I'd say Liberty is going to smoke them and I believe that Lexington is going to smoke them too. This is the regional playoffs and how many times has McNairy been there?? We have been there too many times and lost the first game. I think that you are going to see a whole different Tiger team this year. I just don't think McNairy will know what to do with the huge crowd noise at Lexington and coach Gardner is the master at man handling the refs in his own house. He'll work the refs with the crowd (aka the LUNATICS) like never before. IT IS SHOWTIME BABY!!