Art Vandley where are you

superfalconfan05

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SuperFalcon is really in need of professional help. The Falcons loose twice to Unicoi, Happy Valley and Sullivan Central and that rate's the CHurch Hill faithful to asume top billing for the Region Tournament? Really... how about just win a game in the District... just 1, because 2 is out of the question. If you have time, you can make a quick drive and watch the Twin Springs Titans roll SW Va. Now that is a team with a #1 Seed secure.

825576191[/snapback]

Now Art I would like to know if you have anygood comments about our basketball team. You clearly stated that Volunteer would have trouble winning one but 2 wins in the District was out of the question. Just thought it would be nice if you would make a post explaining you fealing now on the Volunteer Falcons who are playing Tuesday night in the First Round of the Region agaisnt Claiborne Co. at 7:00 PM Unicoi County High School.

Are you having an AAU team this year as usual?  What age group?

825588091[/snapback]

I haven't coached AAU for two years now. It was taking a toll to coach TSSAA and AAU. My family comes 2nd, after GOD. Then everything else falls into place. BUT!!! I sure do miss AAU sometimes. My whole basketball career has been a blessing, both coaching and playing. I would have hoped that someone was coaching the high school players, because there'sa LOT of talent that needs to be tapped into. If you remember the Science Hill championships of the 90's and the battles between the Hill and DB, a lot of the key players played AAU from both sides. Thoses were some of our best teams. And I believe that the competition from playing those Memphis and nationally ranked players had a little to do with it, along with a great coach in Pitts. Let me stop. You are taking me down memory lane. Anyway, PLAY HARD!!! GOD BLESS!!!

AND....... check out below.......another life lesson. thumb

If you win or do well at something, do not brag. If you lose, do not show anger. Instead say something like, "I really enjoyed the competition, and I look forward to playing you again," or "Good game," or DON'T SAY ANYHTING AT ALL. To show anger or sarcasm, such as "You really aren't that good" or "You'll never win," shows mental weakness.

:lol:

I haven't coached AAU for two years now. It was taking a toll to coach TSSAA and AAU. My family comes 2nd, after GOD. Then everything else falls into place. BUT!!! I sure do miss AAU sometimes. My whole basketball career has been a blessing, both coaching and playing. I would have hoped that someone was coaching the high school players, because there'sa LOT of talent that needs to be tapped into. If you remember the Science Hill championships of the 90's and the battles between the Hill and DB, a lot of the key players played AAU from both sides. Thoses were some of our best teams. And I believe that the competition from playing those Memphis and nationally ranked players had a little to do with it, along with a great coach in Pitts. Let me stop. You are taking me down memory lane. Anyway, PLAY HARD!!! GOD BLESS!!!

AND....... check out below.......another life lesson.  thumb

If you win or do well at something, do not brag. If you lose, do not show anger. Instead say something like, "I really enjoyed the competition, and I look forward to playing you again," or "Good game," or DON'T SAY ANYHTING AT ALL. To show anger or sarcasm, such as "You really aren't that good" or "You'll never win," shows mental weakness.

:angry:

825588636[/snapback]

I was talking with a guy the other day about when the yellow jackets team with Jovann Johnson, Nathaniel Bailey, Brad Fields and some other ball players from this area played a game at Blountville Middle in i think it was the AAU state. They played some team from maybe nashville and that team was clowning around thinking they were going to run all over the boys from the tri-cities. Well after about 13 alley oop dunks and about a 50 point lead you didn't see those fellas from nashville laughing so much anymore. I really hate that AAU has went away in this area I got to see and play againist alot of great players around the state and country that way.

I was talking with a guy the other day about when the yellow jackets team with Jovann Johnson, Nathaniel Bailey, Brad Fields and some other ball players from this area played a game at Blountville Middle in i think it was the AAU state.  They played some team from maybe nashville and that team was clowning around thinking they were going to run all over the boys from the tri-cities.  Well after about 13 alley oop dunks and about a 50 point lead you didn't see those fellas from nashville laughing so much anymore.  I really hate that AAU has went away in this area I got to see and play againist alot of great players around the state and country that way.

825588758[/snapback]

Ah yes!!! The team we played that you are referring to was the Nashville Magic. They had Charles Hathaway and Shawn Marion that year.

Boola boola, will the real "Phillip Rodchester III, from upstate New York", please stand up? If I am not mistaken Mr. III, you skipped out on your latest bill from the E-Z Snooze Hotel on New Years night. Room 222. Me and my donkey, Bucky, haven't had this much fun since the great grocery bag ride back in '81 down Main St. of Volville, riding southbound as Bucky was going northbound. Don't try this at home folks. (disclaimer required by law and the FCC)

825585035[/snapback]

Man, this is a hoot!

Not sure I believe the Mr.III name...who knows it may be legit. If it is, WaCo, I honestly would avoid your buddy Coach V. He scarrry.

Hoop baby, your my hero! One of my buddies who witnessed the backwards ride "through" Hawkins County told me the great story, to which you referred to above. I didn't know he was named Bucky though. Do you think Bucky knows JaCo?

I honestly follow these threads like a soap. (yes, I have no life) I'm not even from this area originally, but I find myself unable to look away... you know like a bad car wreck. As far as the secret identities goes, just from the Volunteer thread and less frequent D-B threads, I have figured these out - skunk, stokomo, Letsgoirish, satchump, BP4138, CHHS72, Chparent, falconfan84, The Tollah, Y1043. As far as WaCo goes.......he might as well be Batman.

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART??

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART ?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

WHERE IS ART?

VOLUNTEER WON TONIGHT WHERE IS ART?

VOLUNTEER IS IN THE SECOND ROUND OF THE REGION WHERE IS ART?

LAST QUESTION WHERE IS ART?

Superfalcon

Art won't come out of that hole he is hiding in. He knows

Volunteer has won twice since his last post on here. Art cant say a word. The only posts he can make right now is about the pre-season games of D-B baseball.

Waco, Art,

According to you (the experts) Volunteer is alwful. Should'nt win one game in the post season. HELLO win number 3 last night. Volunteer plays at 8:30 tomorrow night, cause they just keep winning. Again what are you gonna do? Stay home and watch a Lifetime movie together or come watch Volunteer play Unicoi on Unicoi's floor for a sub-state berth.

Be a man a step and admit you were wrong about this team!

WaCo :D JaCo (Phillip Rodchester III) is a man in a little boys world.

WaCo :D JaCo (Phillip Rodchester III) never said Volunteer "Alwful"

WaCo :) JaCo (Phillip Rodchester III) never said Volunteer wouldn't win one game in the post season.

WaCo :blink: JaCo (Phillip Rodchester III) did say he was pulling for Volunteer over Clayborn, or whatever their name is.

WaCo :blink: JaCo (Phillip Rodchester III) would rather sit home and watch a lifetime movie than go to Unicoi for anything. (isn't that where they hang elephant's)

Waco you make good points you never said anything bad that I can recall it was all ART so you buddy are off the hook. Waco you also make another good point about going to Unicoi co for stuff. It really stinks going up to Unicoi but we make the best of it tonight and try to win please wish us luck waco and everybody.