Art Vandley where are you

superfalconfan05

Well stupidfalcoon... looks like your down to Baseball, just like the Indians... DB made the State Tournament in BBall the last 2 season,,,did you match that?

The Falcons won their 1st Region Basketball Game in 6 years..maybe longer (Your Region is not real strong...Cumberland Gap? Claiborne Co.?, sound more like a History Leason).. But, for what you had to deal with, you did well at... Feel good for a moment, will you. Maybe you can match that effort next season in District 1AAA?

I have to contact the DB AD in the morining and see if Volunteer Falcoons are fortunate enough to have the Indians on their Baseball Schedule this year. The best would be a home and away series, but realistically, a chance meeting in a tournament will do just fine. I will give you 3 runs at any field.

Track and Field? Not much better.... I would spot you at least 3 running and 3 Field events in both Boys and Girls, and that would still be a one sided meet. When I ran for the Indians, I do not remember the Falcoons @ any meet, has that changed?

Have you a Swim Team? That might be worth skipping if I were you, as your team may be doing the dog paddle before that one is over. When I swam for the Tribe, we had won something like 100+ Meets in a row, and 14 straight Confernece Titles.

Soccer, both Boys and Girls? Really, it would be a kick in the *&!.

Tennis? Boys and Girls for DB both won the AAA State Championship last year... will you be stepping up to play? DB will supply the balls, if needed.

Football... Men only for this one.... Is this venture of yours into the Big Boy Leauge for Basketball only or does it include all Sports? Or all Sports, LESS FOOTBALL? We really would like to play another local team in Football instead of having to travel over a 100+ miles every other Friday, just to get a game. Spot you 40+ pts.

See you on the Diamond Stupidfalcoon.

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

WHERE IS STUPID FALCOON?

Edited by ArtVandalay

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop pretending to be a Central fan cougarman.

But your probably right about that baseball team. I heard that Central was ranked in the top 25 in the nation. They will probably go undefeated and win state with ease. I don't see anyone from around here even coming close.

Well since you've turned this into a baseball thread........

Hey, Im agreeing with you. Central probably has the best baseball team in the nation. Theres no way DB wants to scrimmage them. I heard they have seven players that will go directly to the big league.

Well since you've turned this into a baseball thread........

Hey, Im agreeing with you. Central probably has the best baseball team in the nation. Theres no way DB wants to scrimmage them. I heard they have seven players that will go directly to the big league.

825602438[/snapback]

Nobody from Central says anything about DB and you have to start with your witty remarks. I am sure DB and SC will scrimmage baseball eventually. Central has some guys still playing basketball. DB players have been working out for about 2 weeks now!

P.S. And please don't bring up the state titles DB won in basketball back in the 1950's.

DB's Baseball couldnt Touch Centrals

825602203[/snapback]

Well there Block20, seems that post right there started it off. Post #234 to be exact. And since when did you become my Moma. By the way, I didn't even say anything bad about Central.

And I would tell you the same thing about Central's state titles. But have they won any ? 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's. 00's ????

PS: Watch your witty remarks

WacO :lol: JacO (Phillip Rodchester III from upstate New York)