York Institute beats Livingston Academy

Wululu

York Institute lead almost the entire game. York had very balanced scoring. Freshman Katy Bradfield lead the Dragons with 18. Co-District MVP Brandi Brown scored 12, all in the second half. Delayne Allred, Amanda Tate, and Ashli England all scored 9. Congratulations to the girls, now with all the injuries hopefully better they can play to their full potential and beat Upperman (though it will be no easy task). I guess "jill24" can now continue her cheering... Edited by Wululu

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradfield played a super game. It is hard for anyone to grasp that she is only a freshman. Livingston is a very good team and I have to agree, if they had won they could have gone all the way. It was York's night. I would have like to have seen this as the final game in the district.

Hey, at least York's going to the region this year. Even if they don't make it past the region (which I hope they do), I will still be cheering them on all the way. By the way, watchemball, do I happen to know you or are you just callin me by name cus it's my screenname? Just curious.

Edited by jill24

Hey, at least York's going to the region this year. Even if they don't make it past the region (which I hope they do), I will still be cheering them on all the way. By the way, watchemball, do I happen to know you or are you just callin me by name cus it's my screenname? Just curious.

825578461[/snapback]

Congradulations York!!! You played and awsome game. Maybe now everyone can see that although Brown is a big part of your team, that fact is you have a TEAM and all of you played well together tonight. Best wishes!! Go all the way!!!