Poor Sportsmanship

NSIndian

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am NOT.  I am a MOM who is also an NS grad.  We need to become civilized and stop all this name calling.  I am sure your Mother is proud of you.  I thought this was a site to learn things about a sport that you love and what players were excelling.  Obviously it is just a place for people to gripe and complain and call each other names.

825582731[/snapback]

hey, i'll have you know that i resemble that remark!

and yes, my mommy luves me very much.......(yep, i was b????feed baby)

and it was you who started this thread.........

DUH!

the trojans beat the trojans tonight at northside (69 to about 30, can't remember exact score, sorry)

Hey Coach DMS over in the middle east....lady trojans say HAND SALUTE!

Edited by mg

Thanks mg. Tell the Lady Trojans congrats and love and miss them and I am pulling for them 110%.

This post is really funny. As a follower of the DHS-JNS rivalry for over 30 yeqrs, for a JNS fan to complain about DHS fan behavior is hilarious.

This is a great rivalry, but for someone from JNS to critize DHS fan behavior is like the pot calling the kettle black.

player05, keep up the great work!!!

JNS...overrated all year. It showed in the tourney as well. JNS will be lucky to make it past the region, much less into the state tourney. Maybe the Jackson sun will suck up to Dyersburg next. It's easy to inflate a team when you have that barrell of ink on toilet paper praising every move JNS makes like the Jackson sun does. Tell your coach to schedule Westview next year and that ll be your barometer of how good your team is. Better yet, schedule Gleason. :unsure:

If you're talking about poor sportsmanship you must not have been to the boys Northside vs. Dyersburg game although there was not anything bad I heard from their students but where are you going and shaking their keys, from Dyersburg's student section the only thing I heard them chant was overrated and I didn't know people called that poor sportsmanship