Best Goal keeper in Middle Tn.

E-burt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are quite a few goalkeepers in Middle tennessee that deserve recognition. I feel Mark McWatters for Father Ryan is a quality goalkeeper...but unfortunately...goalkeepers are usually only as good as their defense. Brentwood's goalkeeper is a prime example. Tall...above average ground skills...but when you have a good defense in front of you....shots are not that frequent!

rnb, or whatever your name is, whose defense are you implying is bad, and who do you think is the better of the 2, Mark or Rodney?

[QUOTE]Now from my prospective the best goal keeper in Middle Tn. has got to be Rodney Boyette from Brentwood. Brentwood will be unstoppable this season. Just try to score and see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i do beleive that a bunch of freshman and sophmores scored on Boyette from Brentwood so idk :lol: but wat do i kno i havent played in a long while

now i do beleive that a bunch of freshman and sophmores scored on Boyette from Brentwood so idk  but wat do i kno i havent played in a long while

soccerfreak1, what are you talking about?

825643592[/snapback]

luckily Brentwood High has had great defenders like you Chris 'cuz everyone knows that Rodney is not that great of a keeper...you should know since you play with him on Brentwood Select. He didn't have such a great travel record this year & had so many losses over the past 2 years getting scored on 8 and 9 goals in MANY games! Heard he was a guest player last year for KY team and lost it for them BAD at Mike Rose and Tampa tournaments. He's doing well for high school though because you have a great TEAM and the defense deserves the credit, don't you think!?