Loretto 58, Page 54

PageMan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

afan is from Cheatham Co.

Most comments are always putting people down.

Cheatham is struggling right now unfortunately, Harpeth will win 10AA finals.

825582836[/snapback]

I am not from cheatham, but it is looking more and more like you are from harpeth like someone posted earlier in this site.

P.S. Change your name to Lady Indian Fan dont fake who you really are

Where in my post did I say anything bad about the post player from Page?

825582917[/snapback]

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT BAGSBY.. SHE PLAYED A GREAT GAME..

I JUST SAID WE WALKED THE WALK..

ALSO, WHY DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO BLAME THE REF'S ....PAGE AND LORETTO

BOTH PLAYED AGGRESIVE , AND BOTH SIDES GOT AWAY WITH SOME FOULS.

J.CROSS,BIRDYHAW, HANNAH, STONE,FRANKLIN, REED, GREEN, BREWER, DICKSON,

M.CROSS, BROWN....

[/b]TEAM WORK THAT IS HOW WE WIN GAMES

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING  BAD ABOUT BAGSBY.. SHE PLAYED A GREAT GAME..

I JUST SAID WE WALKED THE WALK..

ALSO, WHY DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO BLAME THE REF'S ....PAGE AND LORETTO

BOTH PLAYED AGGRESIVE , AND BOTH SIDES GOT AWAY WITH SOME FOULS.

J.CROSS,BIRDYHAW, HANNAH, STONE,FRANKLIN, REED, GREEN, BREWER, DICKSON,

M.CROSS, BROWN....

[/b]TEAM WORK THAT IS HOW WE WIN GAMES 

825583263[/snapback]

GREAT POST DIRTDOBBER

Loretto won - that's the bottom line. They do play well as a team and can hit their threes down the stretch. Had Cross played the entire game, it could have been a bigger win, probably. If Loretto can win against either Marshall or Giles in the championship, they will have an easy game against either Sycamore or Montgomery Central in the opening game of the regional tournament. It remains to be seen who they will face after that, but it will be a tougher game. Both Harpeth and Cheatham Co. are good, but I believe Loretto can take either of them should it reach that point in the regionals. Page will have to recover from this loss and concentrate on beating either Marshall or Giles for 3rd place on Friday. Page will have the home court advantage in the regionals, but will need to play well to advance.

Your right Pageman Loretto did WIN, and thats the bottom line. I just love when people make a post after the game is over to start complaining. I only got 1 question for you? What good is it going to do. Just because yall page fans get on here and blame the refs dont mean its going to get yall in the championship. Yall need to learn how to do your talking on the court and not on coacht. GOOD LUCK LADY MUSTANGS. And if you ask me 21-5 is pretty good and i think that is living up to the hype. GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Loretto is a great team and I think that they will win the district tournament. If they so happen to meet Page in one of the rounds in the region tournament then Loretto will beat them again to make it four times in a row. Good luck to the Lady Mustangs in the District Championship and in the Region tournament.

825585037[/snapback]

yes... if they happen to meet again it will be more like the first game... I don't see page playing loretto close again...

Those stupid turnovers are mostly caused by great defense. What hype? Most posts on this site have Cheatham & Harpeth advancing from the region. With only 5 losses(2 of those to AAA teams & 1 to 4A back to back state champ in bama & the fact that 4 of those 5 losses they beat the other team the other time they played them & the lone loss that they didn't was due to not playing them a second time & only 1 loss in what is probably the toughest district from top to botom in the state in AA) I think they have well lived up to any so called hype. I'm sure the officiating was bad, but didn't the lady patriots shoot from the charity stripe somewhere around 35 times & Loretto shot their around 19? As far as the 2 post players, both are awesome players. I love watching both of them play! It's very possible they could meet again in the 2nd round of the regional tournament or  possibly in the championship. If it's in the 2nd round, a very very good team will not be invited to play in a sub state game. Good luck to all! Go Lady Mustangs!

825582901[/snapback]

Your right Pageman Loretto did WIN, and thats the bottom line. I just love when people make a post after the game is over to start complaining. I only got 1 question for you? What good is it going to do. Just because yall page fans get on here and blame the refs dont mean its going to get yall in the championship. Yall need to learn how to do your talking on the court and not on coacht. GOOD LUCK LADY MUSTANGS. And if you ask me 21-5 is pretty good and i think that is living up to the hype. GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

825584388[/snapback]

if u call winning by 4 points to a page team that has one of there starters hurt living up to the hype them somethning is wrong

the hype i am referring to is Loretto is ranked in the top 15 girls bball teams in the state and most loretto fans calling for a blow out

You are right, YEAH, it does no good to complain, but some people like to vent their frustrations here. Some have to talk here, instead of the court, because they are parents or no longer play. I hope the Page players will let their scoring do the talking in their upcoming games.

Loretto is a good team - I like all their players, coaches, and fans. They are the best in the district, and should they advance, I will pull for them to represent our district well. Maybe Page will get another chance at them in the regional, but we'll all have to see how the seeding ends up after tomorrow's games. Anything can happen on a given night. There should be some good games tomorrow so I hope everybody will come to Fairview and support your teams.

if u call winning by 4 points to a page team that has one of there starters hurt living up to the hype them somethning is wrong

the hype i am referring to is Loretto is ranked in the top 15 girls bball teams in the state and most loretto fans calling for a blow out

825585415[/snapback]

Lmao@ CHCCougars blinded views.