Mt. Pleasant, Wayne County

basketballfanatic

as far as lance nutt goes i think he is a cocky and dirty player,and he thinks he is better than what he really is.i know justin bryant is not sleeping to well tonite knowing tommorrow nite he has to feel the glove of adonis dennis.

825585475[/snapback]

were u in attendance at the santa fe/mount pleasant game earlier this week? b/c if so, did u see the end of the game? when santa fe was fouling mp to try and get the ball back, kee webster (#21) was on the floor and a santa fe player reached down to help him up. he refused to be helped up and then deliberately bumped into a santa fe player. i must say that i was shocked. that is really unsportsmanlike and it looked really bad. but i guess that doesnt matter to u Mp fans..

p.s. tyfry that is an example of where mp plays cocky (imo). not to say that i dont agree that wayne co does the exact same thing.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive all the things everyone has posted could be rite,but if i know the tigers as well as i think i do they will be rEady for wayne co this time if they dont get cheated.i hope the tigers beat the cats as bad as they possibly can.as far as lance nutt goes i think he is a cocky and dirty player,and he thinks he is better than what he really is.i know justin bryant is not sleeping to well tonite knowing tommorrow nite he has to feel the glove of adonis dennis.

i would like to state myself that i forgot to give santa fe their props the other nite.they played really hard and gave it their all.they had a great year and impressed me a lot.so you guys keep your head up and keep working.and for ryan warf,quinn copper and the rest of the cats seniors i give you great props for leading your team as far as you did.

sincerely,

YOUR FRIEND FRM.MP#15 2001

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE IN MAURY CO COME ON OUT TO THE GAME AND GIVE THE MP TIGERS SOME SUPPORT THEY WILL NEED ALL THE FANS THEY CAN GET.

GO!GO!GO!TIGERS! thumb

825585475[/snapback]

BASKETBALL FANATIC,

Great observation! I love your enthusiasm and support for your beloved tigers. The way you sit behind the keyboard and monitor and call out players and label them is a classy move. Do you not have any slurs for #5, or #44, or #3, or #24, or #10 of the WC Wildcats? What about little #50? Are they all dirty and cocky, or just cocky? I am sure you have a complete psychological and emotional evaluation in your possesion on each of these children, because I am sure their parents would be glad to review it and discuss it with you.

I am also going to say you do not have much knowledge about high school post-season basketball, because you implied that Santa Fe's season was over. You were giving "props" to the Santa Fe players. I am sure they would appreciate it, but their season is not over just yet. In fact, based on what happens tinight, you could face Santa Fe again next Wednesday night in the Region semi-finals. Wouldn't that be lovely?

I beleive all the things everyone has posted could be rite,but if i know the tigers as well as i think i do they will be rEady for wayne co this time if they dont get cheated.i hope the tigers beat the cats as bad as they possibly can.as far as lance nutt goes i think he is a cocky and dirty player,and he thinks he is better than what he really is.i know justin bryant is not sleeping to well tonite knowing tommorrow nite he has to feel the glove of adonis dennis.

i would like to state myself that i forgot to give santa fe their props the other nite.they played really hard and gave it their all.they had a great year and impressed me a lot.so you guys keep your head up and keep working.and for ryan warf,quinn copper and the rest of the cats seniors i give you great props for leading your team as far as you did.

sincerely,

YOUR FRIEND FRM.MP#15 2001

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE IN MAURY CO COME ON OUT TO THE GAME AND GIVE THE MP TIGERS SOME SUPPORT THEY WILL NEED ALL THE FANS THEY CAN GET.

GO!GO!GO!TIGERS! thumb

825585475[/snapback]

First of all it is just real funny that a person from Mt. Pleasant comes on here and calls someone COCKY.. Other than Jamarcus you guys are full of cocky people who think they are alot better than they really are.........I am trying to remember you but i have a hard time remembering players from Mt. Pleasant from 98 to 01 since you guys were so horrible. I know the other team from Wayne County used to take the "athletic" Tigers to the woodshed...........As for Bryant sleeping good last night. He did have a little trouble sleeping because he is excited to play against a guy who held him to 23 points last year!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RENO911

p.s. tyfry that is an example of where mp plays cocky (imo). not to say that i dont agree that wayne co does the exact same thing.

825585575[/snapback]

So if someone offers to help you off the floor and instead you get up by yourself, that is considered cocky. Thats one example that I've never heard.

Of course you know he deliberately bumped into the SF player. You must have ESP. So then what will the score be in SF's game tonight.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Mt. Pleasant had the most respectful players and coaching staff in district 12A. These guys show class and humbleness everytime they are in a gym, whether it be performing on the court or watching games in the stands. This is a testament to Coach Boyd, his coaching staff, and the parents/families of these players.

The student section, on the other hand, should take some lessons from thier team. When Coach Boyd has to stop coaching and tell his fans to quit doing what they were doing and not say the things they said, then someone or a group of people have gone over the line. This incident occured in a district tournament semi-final game, which had no elimination aspect to it. How are these students going to respond and behave next week when Mt. Pleasant faces possibly two elimination games in a row? I am all for school spirit and wanting your team to win, but to shout vulgarities out and degrade other players from other teams may be crossing the line. I promise you the other team and their fans want to win as bad as you do. I applaud Coach Boyd for the example he and his staff set for their young people.

So if someone offers to help you off the floor and instead you get up by yourself, that is considered cocky.  Thats one example that I've never heard.

Of course you know he deliberately bumped into the SF player.  You must have ESP.  So then what will the score be in SF's game tonight.

825586160[/snapback]

u can call it w/e u want to call it. i thought it was poor sportmanship myself. but i dont guess any of that goes around in mp.... ;)

Cocky? Ha! If we are cocky then we have reasons to be...Our baseball team were state runner ups...football team...awesome last year and this year...and now our basketball team is about to beat WC for the district championship....so don't hate on MP.  thumb

825586143[/snapback]

just too bad that the academics arent up to that level, eh? ;)