GRACE TENNIS

volsbigd712

WOW- so this is one of the goofiest treads i've ever read... people talkin crap about tennis... haha oh well... i will take you any day of the week VOLSSMALLD... yeh that'z right im callin you out.... for lunch of course!

ARC, Shake Zulla and Vols Fan- what are your initials and grade? I wanna find out who you are.

825631352[/snapback]

J.P. and 12th looser and hixsontennis is P.G. and 12th

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C-los -- I'm definitely trying to set the team on fire. I think that me even playing is going to be motivation for them since I've been completely retooling my game and in the process, playing like a 5 year old. But despite that -- I've still been getting out there and playing my matches just cuz I know the team needs me. So I hope they'll all remember that and try just as hard as I do.

NoodlesRus -- Call DG what you'd like but I'm undefeated thus far in singles (school matches) and currently ranked in the top 50 in the state (according to the USTA) and even tho I'm not playing good if you saw me now -- its because I'm changing a lot of stuff in my game that'll take a few weeks to adjust to but by districts I think I'll be back on track and should be playing twice as good as I was before. Dude, keep the faith in us! I'm taking us to state this year...I hope...evne if I do lose in the first round :(

Shake Zula, I dont care who you think your team is -- I highly doubt you will stand a chance against CCS. Their team was good last year but they're on fire now. They have Brittney McBryar (former no. 1 in the state in girls 14's and current top 20 in girls 16's), Holly Scholl, (former top 20 in 14's) Ashlyn Bolton (current top 20 girls 14's) and a chick from North Carolina that I hear is awesome. There guys are Will Reynolds (he's just amazing if you've never seen him. He was top 20 in 14's and I dont think he's playing consistent 16's yet but he won the last tournament I played in with him in the 16's. Eric Chastain is top 30 in the boys 16's and is just awesome. And there no. 3 guy won the state title last year in singles.

They're probably the 4th best team in the city next to Baylor, GPS & McCallie.

NoodlesRus -- Call DG what you'd like but I'm undefeated thus far in singles (school matches) and currently ranked in the top 50 in the state (according to the USTA) and even tho I'm not playing good if you saw me now -- its because I'm changing a lot of stuff in my game that'll take a few weeks to adjust to but by districts I think I'll be back on track and should be playing twice as good as I was before. Dude, keep the faith in us! I'm taking us to state this year...I hope...evne if I do lose in the first round  :o

i never said you werent good, i just meant that i didnt know you were THAT good. Rep Grace Tennis all the way to the Boro (or wherever it is... :o )

825642358[/snapback]

C-los -- I'm definitely trying to set the team on fire. I think that me even playing is going to be motivation for them since I've been completely retooling my game and in the process, playing like a 5 year old. But despite that -- I've still been getting out there and playing my matches just cuz I know the team needs me. So I hope they'll all remember that and try just as hard as I do.

NoodlesRus -- Call DG what you'd like but I'm undefeated thus far in singles (school matches) and currently ranked in the top 50 in the state (according to the USTA) and even tho I'm not playing good if you saw me now -- its because I'm changing a lot of stuff in my game that'll take a few weeks to adjust to but by districts I think I'll be back on track and should be playing twice as good as I was before. Dude, keep the faith in us! I'm taking us to state this year...I hope...evne if I do lose in the first round  :unsure:

Shake Zula, I dont care who you think your team is -- I highly doubt you will stand a chance against CCS. Their team was good last year but they're on fire now. They have Brittney McBryar (former no. 1 in the state in girls 14's and current top 20 in girls 16's), Holly Scholl, (former top 20 in 14's) Ashlyn Bolton (current top 20 girls 14's) and a chick from North Carolina that I hear is awesome. There guys are Will Reynolds (he's just amazing if you've never seen him. He was top 20 in 14's and I dont think he's playing consistent 16's yet but he won the last tournament I played in with him in the 16's. Eric Chastain is top 30 in the boys 16's and is just awesome. And there no. 3 guy won the state title last year in singles.

They're probably the 4th best team in the city next to Baylor, GPS & McCallie.

825642358[/snapback]

Woah woah woah. Hixson boys beat CCS yesterday 5-4 and Will lost his doubles match 8-5. I lost my match in a tie break that went 14-16 in the favor of CCS, and I guarantee you that I will not loose in the rematch. The number three kid for CCS lost his match 9-7. So now when youk think top teams in the city Hixson should definately come into your tiny little brain.