GRACE TENNIS

volsbigd712

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's do it then c-los & d. rowland. Although Bo could probably beat all three of us with his hands tied behind his back...

And yeah, he didnt play with us in our last match cuz of some kinda meeting he had with the school he's transferring to. Dunno if he's going to play the rest of the season though...I dont see why he wouldn't. Claire Bartlett played in 8th grade and GPS pulled strings for her to play her freshman year. When you're as good as Bo & Claire -- rules don't apply.

I'm ready to step it up and play #1 if I have to this year. I had to in our last match and was the only guy to win a match. I'm more than ready to do it if I have to... thumb

Yes, I know I'm a dork, its alright.

Let's do it then c-los & d. rowland. Although Bo could probably beat all three of us with his hands tied behind his back...

And yeah, he didnt play with us in our last match cuz of some kinda meeting he had with the school he's transferring to. Dunno if he's going to play the rest of the season though...I dont see why he wouldn't. Claire Bartlett played in 8th grade and GPS pulled strings for her to play her freshman year. When you're as good as Bo & Claire -- rules don't apply.

I'm ready to step it up and play #1 if I have to this year. I had to in our last match and was the only guy to win a match. I'm more than ready to do it if I have to... thumb

Yes, I know I'm a dork, its alright.

825636950[/snapback]

what is the anime thing on your signature... maybe claire moved or sumthin that would be my only guess....

c-los, Its a picture of an X-man that some chick made for me a while ago.

d.rowland - no I dont think he's going to. Everybody said he was done playing but the tennis coach kept saying that he was still gonna play. But in our match today he didn't show up so I guess he's done playing :).

Oh well. I'm still undefeated this year (Ive played #2 twice and #1 twice) so it doesnt matter to me if he plays or not. It'd be great if he did but if he doesnt want to he shouldn't play.

Cyclops...?  Awsome!!!! Too bad that Bo isn't playin but you will be fine in your matches the rest of the guys need to step it up man... you need to light a fire under them... some SOPHOMORITY needs to prevail...

825640927[/snapback]

When are you gona learn c-lo? tryin to light a fire under them doesnt work for all people, some it makes them even play worse. and is DG really that good? <_<

No you didnt, Csas won at least a couple of matches and its not like it they were all blow outs. CSAS has a good bit of new talent this year so you need to stop runnin your mouth and start practicing for the matches coming up.

825628141[/snapback]

Ok well we beat CSAS 6-3 this year, and our record is 5-0 overall. We just beat Red Bank 7-2, a division 4A school who beat Ooltewah 5-4. Hixson High School aint nottin to mess wit! By the way we play CCS on Monday and we look to rool over them on our way to the state title.