Awesome Dads

volsbigd712

hey, i'm a good dad......and i'm thirsty too..... :huh:

825585845[/snapback]

Jim,

We know any time it is free you are thirsty.

I have two I can throw out though:

Chuck Wynn and Steve Taylor for being at pretty much every practice and helping us with conditioning, timing our drills, the hours of filming, and being good friends to the coaches. Steve your son will be sorely missed and Chuck well lets just say we look forward to the day we can miss yours ;) . But in all actuality Chuck I know you will see this so thanks again!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as he gets people riled up here on Coach-T...he really is an awesome parent to have work with us.  He goes out of his way to help in any manner.  He has driven boys to the emergency room, hounded local businesses to sponsor us and yes, even stir up some controversies to get some teams in the state to take a second look at us. 

My nomination would be for Sommers.  His whole family is great. 

Thanks Dave for all you do.  We are blessed at Smyrna to have you.

Coach Gonyea

825585317[/snapback]

Coach,

You're kind to day these things. We're so haapy you have chosen to remain coach!!

You are sometimes the best dad some of these boys could ever hope for. Also, thaks for allowing me to be an volunteer Assistant for you over the years,,, like eight years now? More to come. Hey, we can only go up now, huh?

Dave

Coach,

You're kind to day these things.  We're so haapy you have chosen to remain coach!!

You are sometimes the best dad some of these boys could ever hope for.  Also, thaks for allowing me to be an volunteer Assistant for you over the years,,, like eight years now?  More to come.  Hey, we can only go up now, huh?

Dave

825590696[/snapback]

Hey, am I out of the loop here? I read the entire thread regarding Coach G leaving the position as coach, and now he has said he will stay (good idea) and no press for the whole deal. What is up with that?

Edited by texas23

Hey, am I out of the loop here?  I read the entire thread regarding Coach G leaving the position as coach, and now he has said he will stay (good idea) and no press for the whole deal.  What is up with that?

825591385[/snapback]

You of all people to miss that news? Now you're in the loop.

soms

• 3 weeks later...