Good Job Lady Raiders

whatdoyoumean22

Details?

825583163[/snapback]

As a whole the team looked great. There were very few errors and they hit ok but, there's still some work that needs to be done in key areas of the game. If they keep up the hard work and keep improving they have a good chance to be where they want to be at the end of the season. Hannah pitched great the first game and Lindsay pitched exceptionally well the second game I think they had just a couple of hits off both girls. Kasie went in during the fourth inning and that's when the rain set in and the game ended.

As a whole the team looked great.  There were very few errors and they hit ok but, there's still some work that needs to be done in key areas of the game.  If they keep up the hard work and keep improving they have a good chance to be where they want to be at the end of the season.  Hannah pitched great the first game and Lindsay pitched exceptionally well the second game I think they had just a couple of hits off both girls.  Kasie went in during the fourth inning and that's when the rain set in and the game ended.

825583218[/snapback]

I agree that the team looked good as a whole. I thought that the pitching was great for the 1st time out. Great job Hannah & Lindsey! What a great catch Emily Shelton made in the outfield-the girl covers a lot of ground! She also hit well & set the table for the middle hitters! The rest of the teams bats seemed a little slow & sluggish & I hope that our middle lineup hitters will be more productive in the clutch as our season progresses. Great job Lady Raiders for the 1st time out of the gate. Stay HUNGRY & you will reach your goals!

Goingdeep