Touney @ CA/Columbia St.

bigAsports

I have heard Boyd Buchanan the state champs from the past 2 years in A ball will be here.  What other teams are competing?  Anyone know schedules of the tourney.

825583230[/snapback]

Hey Boyd Buchannon was runner up last few years to Goodpasture not champs.

I saw where Columbia Academy, Ezell Harding, Lincoln County are there that is 4 good teams that I know of not sure who else. They need Goodpasture in that group.

Hey Boyd Buchannon was runner up last few years to Goodpasture not champs.

I saw where Columbia Academy, Ezell Harding, Lincoln County are there that is 4 good teams that I know of not sure who else. They need Goodpasture in that group.

Also, Columbia Central is there with Creekwood (beat Boyd 2-1 last night after Columbia Academy's Emily Ford no-hit Boyd the first game in a 0-0 tie) Summertown is a good single A team that has probably the best team they have had in a long time.

Ezell beat Culleoka 8-1

Richland lost 2-0 to Station Camp

Richland beat Zion

Giles County and Forrest had to drop out because of basketball.

Play starts this morning at 10:00 am at Columbia Academy and Columbia State and last game is scheduled for 5:30 this afternoon.

Will try to post some other scores tonight.

Edited by sftblcoach

So who did what at this tourney?

825591352[/snapback]

A big thanks to CSCC and CA for a very good weekend there were some great games. I would say CA and Lincoln County were tops along with Boyd. Ezell, Summertown, Culleoka, Station Camp, and Zion did ok also. There were several good games plus a few home runs. It was a lot of fun. Good luck to all the teams.

Hey  Boyd Buchannon was runner up last few years to Goodpasture not champs. 

I saw where Columbia Academy, Ezell Harding, Lincoln County are there that is 4 good teams that I know of not sure who else.  They need Goodpasture in that group.

Also, Columbia Central is there with Creekwood (beat Boyd 2-1 last night after Columbia Academy's Emily Ford no-hit Boyd the first game in a 0-0 tie) Summertown is a good single A team that has probably the best team they have had in a long time. 

Ezell beat Culleoka 8-1

Richland lost 2-0 to Station Camp

Richland beat Zion

Giles County and Forrest had to drop out because of basketball.

Play starts this morning at 10:00 am at Columbia Academy and Columbia State and last game is scheduled for 5:30 this afternoon.

Will try to post some other scores tonight.

825587538[/snapback]

Culleoka played Summertown a good game also the Summertown Richland game was good also. Culleoka didnt fare so well against CA that was a no contest. Also the CA Ezell was a no contest last score I saw was 11- 0 not sure what it ended up. Station Camp played well so did Creekwood. This is the only games I am sure about.