#4 Sycamore vs #3 Cheatham County

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, how many years is a row has Cheatham folded up in the tournament? They always pull a few upsets during the regular season, pound on thier chest, then get at best 4th in the tournament! Then they have to play Giles and get crushed.

825587721[/snapback]

Well I guess if you knew anything about basketball and wasn't just on the board to bash Cheatham every chance you get then you would know Cheatham finished second in the district tournament last year. They lost to Sycamore in a very good championship game. Plus, they got to the region semi-finals where they were beat by Giles Co. by 10.

Also, I don't recall anyone from Cheatham pounding their chests. Maybe you were thinking of Chris Goodwin(last year) and Robert Derrick from Harpeth. Wrong team pal.

Guest catfish-hunter
Well I guess if you knew anything about basketball and wasn't just on the board to bash Cheatham every chance you get then you would know Cheatham finished second in the district tournament last year. They lost to Sycamore in a very good championship game. Plus, they got to the region semi-finals where they were beat by Giles Co. by 10.

Also, I don't recall anyone from Cheatham pounding their chests. Maybe you were thinking of Chris Goodwin(last year) and Robert Derrick from Harpeth. Wrong team pal.

825587893[/snapback]

Don't waste your time with boxbrew Mr. Clutch. He was an idiot on the football boards last fall and now he is just plain retarded on the basketball boards. Believe it or not, boxbrew is a fan of Montgomery Central. How many games did your Indians win this year boxbrew??? ;);):lol:

Boys, boys, chill buddies! I simply pointed out during football season that we would beat Sycamore, and we did. I have not once made a peep during basketball about Montgomery Central, other than the fact that the CHEATham girls had in the past recruited one of ours. ChokeintheClutch and Blowfish Hunter, get a life. I dont have to do many searches to find plenty of ammo to shoot back at you dudes, but, I digress. You girls have your opinions and I have mine. The only difference is.....mine is correct!

Boys, boys, chill buddies! I simply pointed out during football season that we would beat Sycamore, and we did. I have not once made a peep during basketball about Montgomery Central, other than the fact that the CHEATham girls had in the past recruited one of ours.  ChokeintheClutch and Blowfish Hunter, get a life. I dont have to do many searches to find plenty of ammo to shoot back at you dudes, but, I digress. You girls have your opinions and I have mine. The only difference is.....mine is correct!

825588068[/snapback]

Gosh, how long did it take you to come up with those names. Those were great. Anyways, I don't know why I've been arguing with you. You are always right and Catfish and I are always wrong. I guess that's what you want to hear. Good luck to Mont. Central when they play again NEXT season.

Sycamore really deserved this win against Cheatham, and they really deserve to beat Lewis. Cheatham im sorry that ya's season is goina end on tha first night of regions, but dont worry mayb youll git a chance to go further next year. <_<

Catfish i cant wait till we play ya in regions for the 4th match up of the season. hopefully ya will watch some game tapes and come out strong to make a close game like ya did during regular season. if ya beat us then i will be rootin for ya to go to state, cause ya really should deserve it as much as we do.

See you all in franklin.

Go TIGERS!!!