Top 5 Offensive and Defensive Teams

ptguard12

Thanks again, ptguard.

I try to be somewhat objective while writing (but just don't look at my All Star team).

But to be very critical of my Beloved Lady Rangers: They have a Great Pair of Guards. Their Wing, Coty Townsend, in my humble opinion, has been their best overall player since December. Her long-range shot has improved tremendously, which is Great news for Roberson, Danielle Ensor (Power Forward) and the Guards, especially offensively.

They are indeed, a deep ball club. Coach Chambers put it perfectly: "There's a Starting Five for a reason." But Unaka goes deep into the line-up in every game, and regardless of the score. He will play nine, and probably ten each game.

They are a little embarrassed, and very angry with themselves for their dismal performance against the eventual State Champions. Maybe this will work to their advantage; maybe it will throw them off their game.

And they're Senior Laden. Seven of them.

But who knows?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 5 Offensive Teams

2.  Perry County - They currently have two possible Miss Basketball candidates in junior post Alecia Weatherly and junior guard Kristal Edney.  These two currently lead the mid-state in scoring in 1A with 22.5 (Weatherly) and 20.1 (Edney) points per game, while Edney also leads the mid-state (and possibly the entire state) in all classifications in 3-pointers made with 85.  These two, coupled with a solid point guard and two up-and-coming freshmen, make them extremely dangerous when the ball is in their court.

[

825584163[/snapback]

Bailey from Dresden has made 88 3's and is shooting over 40% behind the arc.