Toppers TOP the Viks

Topper70

maybe those two players did a some point, but they're not consistent like bubby, omar, and ian, all of which got tournament honors, and Ian who got tournament MVP, ya'll won't do well at state because you only have two scorers who are clutch, maybe 3 with that good 3 point shooter, dont know his name, im not sayin we will, but with our depth we have a better chance of going farther, yall are tough though, just need more depth, and dont try to deny it when you use your starting 5 pretty much the whole game

825590151[/snapback]

ok maby you didnt pay atention we also go 3 tournament honors and the only reason that ian got mvp is becaush you guys won if we would have won bryan would have won it and if any one eals won someone from their team would have won so ian wasnt the best player their to me estep from crocket would be the best in the big 7 but thats just my say

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok maby you didnt pay atention we also go 3 tournament honors and the only reason that ian got mvp is becaush you guys won if we would have won bryan would have won it and if any one eals won someone from their team would have won so ian wasnt the best player their to me estep from crocket would be the best in the big 7 but thats just my say

825592153[/snapback]

ian won becuase he was the best player. thats why they call it the MVP. and THS must have the most unsportsman like fans. i mean when your fans put their feet where you are sitting and then kick the crap out of you when you try to sit down. or maybe when a 40 year old tries to get her baby to puke on your girlfriend. or when 50 year olds try to fight 17 year olds because you got beat. just a few examples. dang, grow up. yall got BEAT 3 times this year. get over it. you cant touch us. you got beat twice at YOUR place this year. when a team comes in and plays you at your home court for a chapmionship, and beats you, thats sad. it doesnt matter how many times you play us, you will still get beat. we have way too much depth. you can stick 2 guys on omar all night and someone else will step up for us just like what happened friday. nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye!! (district championship memories)

ian won becuase he was the best player. thats why they call it the MVP. and THS must have the most unsportsman like fans. i mean when your fans put their feet where you are sitting and then kick the crap out of you when you try to sit down. or maybe when a 40 year old tries to get her baby to puke on your girlfriend. or when 50 year olds try to fight 17 year olds because you got beat. just a few examples.  dang, grow up. yall got BEAT 3 times this year. get over it. you cant touch us. you got beat twice at YOUR place this year. when a team comes in and plays you at your home court for a chapmionship, and beats you, thats sad. it doesnt matter how many times you play us, you will still get beat. we have way too much depth. you can stick 2 guys on omar all night and someone else will step up for us just like what happened friday. nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye!!  (district championship memories)

825594745[/snapback]

ok for one i dont know why are fans were like that but i dont see why a women would tell her baby to puke on someone then maby your fans shouldnt be sayin that they did stuff with a mans wife if i were him i would be pretty angry too so befor u run ur mouth u might want to find out what happend . the past games dont mean crap all i know is that tennessee plays with a lot of heart and all the toppers can do is talk so u all might wanna start thinkin about crocket and get past them and well see what happens the rest of the week. and all this nah nah nah crap we arnt gone we are still in it

ok for one i dont know why are fans were like that but i dont see why a women would tell her baby to puke on someone then maby your fans shouldnt be sayin that they did stuff with a mans wife if i were him i would be pretty angry too so befor u run ur mouth u might want to find out what happend .

825595578[/snapback]

:D WTF?? i dont really understand any of that...

all the toppers can do is talk so u all might wanna start thinkin about crocket and get past them and well see what happens the rest of the week.

anyways, as far as how you said "all the toppers can do is talk" thats pretty funny, considering we beat you guys 3 times this year, two of them in Viking Hall...so apparently we know how to back up what we say.

and you should prolly stop worrying about what we should worry about and start worrying about Greeneville. thumb

ok for one i dont know why are fans were like that but i dont see why a women would tell her baby to puke on someone then maby your fans shouldnt be sayin that they did stuff with a mans wife if i were him i would be pretty angry too so befor u run ur mouth u might want to find out what happend . the past games dont mean crap all i know is that tennessee plays with a lot of heart and all the toppers can do is talk so u all might wanna start thinkin about crocket and get past them and well see what happens the rest of the week. and all this nah nah nah crap we arnt gone we are still in it

825595578[/snapback]

lets go biotches. time to get beat for the FOURTH time this year

lets go biotches. time to get beat for the FOURTH time this year

825602146[/snapback]

ok 4th time dont think so maby u need to win befor u talk **** wow u guys beat us 3 times but who has a regional championship plaque under their belts now when u can get ur foot out of ur mouth wright somtin back

I just wanted to say that i'm glad that THS finally shut up you topper goons. Now you know that you guys really aren't that great b/c when it really counted, you choked. Shaud tore up the entire team tonight. They really need to work on their defense a little bit b/c if they play like that monday Oak Ridge is gonna roll all over you. Apparantly the box and 1 did work and unfortunately no one stepped up as you say they do. And please don't say it was a close one b/c really it wasn't. SHHS tried to be cute in the first OT but apparantly they couldn't make it count when it did. Ths was ready in the second OT and took it to you. Someone should really talk to your coach about what the heck he was thinking. Sorry just needed to get that off my chest b/c its good to see a team that deserves to win, win. If SHHS didn't talk so much crap and act like they're better than everyone then maybe i could have some respect for them, but guys like omar who wanna try to get in fights and talk trash need to work on their game rather than their mouth. VIKINGS TOP THE TOPPERS!!!

TN HIGH beats SCIENCE HILL for the last time until 2007

Congrats Tn high!! 1-3 against us, 3 times in Viking Hall, 1 time in Topper Palace!!

you all are gonna be TERRIBLE next year, so good luck tonight, im pulling for ya, but to tell you the truth, im thinking the ship is about to be sunk.

GO TOPPERS