COUGAR SCOUT - WHERE ARE YOU?

bballer01

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The officiating was terrible all the way around last night. If you didn't notice Weatherford was pretty much being rode the whole game. Both teams got their fair share of bad calls, Central played through them (because they are used to getting obvious calls go againist them) where as SG folded.

THAT IS A BUNCH OF BS! I BET YA 90% OR MORE OF THE CALLS WENT FOR CENTRAL. AT ONE TIME DURING THE GAME WHEN SG WAS DOWN 3 CENTRAL LOST THE BALL ON THE PRESS AND IT WAS AN OBVIOUS JUMP BALL BUT THE REF GAVE CENTRAL A TIMEOUT. OR WHEN SG MISSED SHOT AND SOMEONE FROM SG GOT THE REBOUND AND WAS RAPED AND NO CALL WHILE CENTRAL PICKED UP THE BALL THE REF WAS RIGHT THERE TO CALL THE FOUL ON SG. SG DIDNT FOLD IT WAS HARD FOR THEM TO GET THE LEAD WHEN EVER TIME THEY WOULD MAKE A RUN SOME REF HAD TO STEP IN AND KEEP CENTRAL UP!

The officiating was terrible all the way around last night. If you didn't notice Weatherford was pretty much being rode the whole game. Both teams got their fair share of bad calls, Central played through them (because they are used to getting obvious calls go againist them) where as SG folded.

THAT IS A BUNCH OF BS! I BET YA 90% OR MORE OF THE CALLS WENT FOR CENTRAL. AT ONE TIME DURING THE GAME WHEN SG WAS DOWN 3 CENTRAL LOST THE BALL ON THE PRESS AND IT WAS AN OBVIOUS JUMP BALL BUT THE REF GAVE CENTRAL A TIMEOUT. OR WHEN SG MISSED SHOT AND SOMEONE FROM SG GOT THE REBOUND AND WAS RAPED AND NO CALL WHILE CENTRAL PICKED UP THE BALL THE REF WAS RIGHT THERE TO CALL THE FOUL ON SG. SG DIDNT FOLD IT WAS HARD FOR THEM TO GET THE LEAD WHEN EVER TIME THEY WOULD MAKE A RUN SOME REF HAD TO STEP IN AND KEEP CENTRAL UP!

825602286[/snapback]

ARE YOU FROM THE SAME MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC THAT BAD NEWS SCUMBAG CAME FROM - YOU ALSO NEED YOUR MEDS ADJUSTED AND PROFESSIONAL HELP - OR ARE YOU JUST "STUPID"

Must be I'm taking notes!!

825602327[/snapback]

SO SAD YOU CAN'T ACCEPT REALITY - THAT YOU LOST - THAT CENTRAL WON -

NOT BECAUSE OF REFS - BECAUSE OF THE ABILITY OF THE PLAYERS -

SO WHEN THE TV SAYS YOUR NAME AGAIN - REMEMBER - ITS NOT REAL - ITS JUST PART OF YOUR ILLNESS.