COUGAR SCOUT - WHERE ARE YOU?

bballer01

NOT BECAUSE OF REFS - BECAUSE OF THE ABILITY OF THE PLAYERS -

exactly its not the referees, it's the abilty of the players to please the referees.

man while the other schools were off at ball camps over the summer, they were making themselves weaker.

they should have been with centrals players at the night camps on the streets of new york city, learning how to please.

though things were almost the same i'm sure.....except the coaches were in high heels and mini skirts.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly its not the referees, it's the abilty of the players to please the referees.

man while the other schools were off at ball camps over the summer, they were making themselves weaker.

they should have been with centrals players at the night camps on the streets of new york city, learning how to please.

though things were almost the same i'm sure.....except the coaches were in high heels and mini skirts.

And stood to use the bathroom.

Has Central decided yet which team they are going to pull for next year. Give them and their fans something to do after the regular season is over. Go watch their adopted team play.

Stuck out in the middle of no where. Your options are open. Lets see! North Greene nah they wouldn't put up with the likes of you.

I've got it University School of the Blind. They couldn't see just how obnoxious you are. But they deserve more than you.

I guess its Y-Ball for you!

i love how everyone gets mad when central does something good. central was 1st in the regular season, got beat buy good coaching and some hard calls in the district and one region. now im not a genius but seems to me that everyone is just jealous of central's success. if central had not beaten unicoi 2 other times i might buy that it was a one time thing, but hello they've done it 3 times now. as for south greene. it was good game, if you want to complain about the refs go ahead it does no good now. but the refs were fair in that game sooo if you want to talk about how bad they were you are the one thats making yourself look dumb not me.

i love how everyone gets mad when central does something good.

if you think most of the people on here are mad because Central won, you are so wrong. The thing that keeps ###### people off is after you win, you still talk smack and put down other teams/communities. I know it's not the players, but the fans.

if you think most of the people on here are mad because Central won, you are so wrong. The thing that keeps ###### people off is after you win, you still talk smack and put down other teams/communities. I know it's not the players, but the fans.

you have to be kidding, if you wanna talk about bad fans look no further than the erwin rednecks. they are just flat annoying. they use the dang deputies to protect themselves, what a bunch of retards. they start stuff and then act like they did nothing wrong. they got what they deserved thursday, their butts handed to them.

I love how everyone gets so mad on a dang message board. Everyone on here is so serious, except Central people. Half our posts are jokes, just sayin stupid stuff to make all you people mad. Chill out. Yea we beat South Greene fair and square, if the refs favored us then so what. It happens in all games. It's basketball. Just chill out and be happy that we got this far.

We play Alcoa on Monday. Should be a good game.

Personally, I just get sick and tired of reading about the constant namecalling. According to others postings we range from rednecks, inbreds, elephant hangers, Erwinites, etc., etc. It just gets old. Sure, there are probably some of those in Unicoi County, but you tell me where that's different from any other part of northeastern Tennessee. I'll be honest, you get out of this region and it's not distinguished by county; if you say you are from east Tennessee you are automatically labeled a "hick"....no questions asked. In all reality, we're all one in the same.

Also, our fans never get any preferential treatment. I have seen just as many fans get escourted out by our own cops as other teams' fans. Our fans have to follow the same rules as everyone else. Having the tournament at your home court is indeed somewhat of an advantage in my opinion, but with that rotating every year, every team has its opportunity eventually to take advantage of such a thing.

Next, as far as the seating was concerned for the tournament these past two weeks. The message posted on the door directing one team's fans one way and another the other way is simply a way to try and keep the majority of fans from having to intermingle which causes problems. Its not stating that everything on one side is one team's seating and the other side the other team's.

I can safely say one thing. I am proud that come May, I get to say that I graduated from Unicoi County High.

Personally, I just get sick and tired of reading about the constant namecalling. According to others postings we range from rednecks, inbreds, elephant hangers, Erwinites, etc., etc. It just gets old. Sure, there are probably some of those in Unicoi County, but you tell me where that's different from any other part of northeastern Tennessee. I'll be honest, you get out of this region and it's not distinguished by county; if you say you are from east Tennessee you are automatically labeled a "hick"....no questions asked. In all reality, we're all one in the same.

Also, our fans never get any preferential treatment. I have seen just as many fans get escourted out by our own cops as other teams' fans. Our fans have to follow the same rules as everyone else. Having the tournament at your home court is indeed somewhat of an advantage in my opinion, but with that rotating every year, every team has its opportunity eventually to take advantage of such a thing.

Next, as far as the seating was concerned for the tournament these past two weeks. The message posted on the door directing one team's fans one way and another the other way is simply a way to try and keep the majority of fans from having to intermingle which causes problems. Its not stating that everything on one side is one team's seating and the other side the other team's.

I can safely say one thing. I am proud that come May, I get to say that I graduated from Unicoi County High.

825602885[/snapback]

Well said.

825602885[/snapback]

Good post