Can the Dark Horse Make it to the Championship?

owlsfan10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of all ooltewah will have to stop danny cumby in the region semis, which seems like an impossible task (especially with the calls that are made in the CCHS gym)

this brings me to another point, yall ooltewah fans have no idea what it is like to play at CCHS because no matter where the refs come from the calls are horrible

the last point is that the fans are extremely loud at the end of the game when it is close (trust and it will be close)

if CCHS is within 5 or tied with 2 min. left in the game you will lose

1st of all ooltewah will have to stop danny cumby in the region semis, which seems like an impossible task (especially with the calls that are made in the CCHS gym)

this brings me to another point, yall ooltewah fans have no idea what it is like to play at CCHS because no matter where the refs come from the calls are horrible

the last point is that the fans are extremely loud at the end of the game when it is close (trust and it will be close)

825588066[/snapback]

I hate all these cocky toothless cumberland fans, that think their the stuff. Just because your whole town has nothing better to do, and all of them gather together to watch ya'll, ya'll think you have fans, just be glad the tourney is in crossville, and i hope that ya'll use that to your advantage. But beat Ooltewah? It may be close but ya'll overlook one thing, you have to beat Soddy-Daisy first. And that is not as easy as ya'll think, can't wait to find out?

825588066[/snapback]

last time ooltewah played at cchs they won..and that was when ooltewah had almost all sophmores

jvraida42 seems like he is a cleveland fan and not a jet fan owlfan10. and by the way if you have seen any of the district games last week you would know that there was no refereing bias for cumberland county. they continually were getting screwed on calls and their coach got t'd up. i have seen coaches that get in ref's faces during games and arent t'd up because they are at home. btw nobody is overlooking soddy since the game down there.

Congratulations Jets District5 AAA runners up

how is that? what are they like?

825588884[/snapback]

The whole district (and region) should have fans like the Cumberland fans. Playing at CCHS is like giving the Jets and Lady Jets a 10-0 lead before tipoff. It'll be exciting on the plateau.

And one more thing... if you are foolish enough to think that you can stop Danny Cumby then you need to turn off your computer and look for your brain. Cumby is one of the best money players to come out of CCHS in many a year. He has the ability to make something out of nothing. Never but never count the Jets out of any game played at CCHS.

The officials didn't cost anyone a game last week and they won't this week either. Just make your shots and shut your mouth and don't blame the refs if you lose.

By the way, they'll be coming from the North Central Association (Lebanon) this week.