Freshmen and Sopmmores

mcsccrplyr2

Notre Dame has played very well so far. Everybody on the team has been stepping up, and I do have to hand in to our younger players, they are good. Freshemn , Kevin Abell, is our youngest starter, but you wouldn't think that if you played with hin. We also have Drew Hollenbeck , and Blake Pelton stepping up as sophomores to make us a very solid defensive team. Ben Daugherty and Ian Brown are giving a good hand in the mid- field, and they help us out a lot. The whole team is really coming together, with ALL CLASSES, not just one. Good Luck to all teams this season!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are absolutely right. Kevin Abell is the best defender Notre Dame has. I was talking to Robby and he told me that he wouldnt pick any four guys in the city over his four starting defenders (Kevin Abell, Drew Hollenbeck, Blake Pelton, and Jon Reinert (junior)). Those sophmores and freshmen are the real deal and Notre Dame is one of the best teams because of them. They have allowed one goal the entire preseason. Four games (Cleveland, hixson, Farragut, and Bearden), and 3 playday matches allowing just a single goal, and that to the countries number 9 ranked team. If defense wins chamionships, then Notre Dame is in excellent shape. All of this on top of the fact they have the best goalie in the city, arguably the state. Good luck to Notre Dame, as well as Baylor and Mccallie. Along with Knox Webb and Knox Catholic, that is one tough region!

Edited by SoccerFan08923

yall as i said, danial tackland is good but he ain't the next freddy adu or somthin, he's just quick and has good ball skills

825616670[/snapback]

You can spell, c'mon now, Daniel TACK-ling. Not Tack-LAND.... despite Ooltewah's woes so far in their scrimmages, a bright spot in their lineup has been sophomore Daniel Feagens...

• 2 weeks later...