preseason all-district

themagicrooster

I dont mean to sound pessimistic (spelling??) But they probably wont be very good.

825610219[/snapback]

Sunbright should do all right this year. I'm not saying we'll win the district or anything but we'll compete with a lot of people. And should have a shot at winning district the next couple of years.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like maybe we should just put the whole rockwood team to the all district team, tell every other team to forfeit all of their games, send rockwood to the state championship game, and pack it up for next year.  :(

825614449[/snapback]

I only put 4 Rockwood players on the list. The rest was just a few ames to watch out for but I didnt make them preseason All-district. I choos not to say anything about the other teams because I don't know enough about anyone besides Harriman to really give you a good all district team.

it is going to be all about Harriman this year as they will have to district mvp, coach of the year, and most players on the all district team.

coy: Andy Adcox

mvp: Jason Eble

all district: Alex Hall, Brett Grizzard, Sam Cummings, and Jeff Hampton

honorable mentioned: Dustin Baker and Matt Dishman

freshman of the year (not for sure if they give this award): A.J. Johnson

Harriman is also my favorite to win the district this year just as in years past, but i love this district it is always a fight between Harriman and Rockwood and sometimes Wartburg will get a big upset and get in the mix of things i can not wait for the Harriman Rockwood match up.

• 2 weeks later...

chase is a courtesy runner. and he does a good job of it too. he will be a real good catcher. he just has a few things he needs to work on. whitaker is a good catcher. he hits the ball real well. when chase can prove he can hit the ball as good as whitaker, he might get his chance. but no he will not make all-district this year, but who knows bout next.

what are your predictions for all district this year in 4A. bunch of good players in there this year.

825589210[/snapback]

Ben Crabtree, outfielder from Oneida will be in the running for all district. In Oneida's season opener at Oakdale he recorded five runs and 8 stolen bases breaking a school record for stolen bases and a possible state record.

Devin Crabtree, outfielder from Oneida went 5 of 6 at the plate with 5 RBI's.

Brad Christianson came in as a relief pitcher when Oneida was down 5 to 10 runs and recorded season's first save. Brad has great potential to be starter before seasons end.

Add these boys to your list.