Station Camp vs. Upperman

Ragland

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent seen Upperman play so im not going to make an actual predicition for the game, but i dont see upperman being able to play with SC. SC finished 3rd in one of the toughest districts in the state. I jus dont see Upperman being able to play with the athleticism of SC. I think district 8AA will run the table in the region but i could be suprised.

I havent seen Upperman play so im not going to make an actual predicition for the game, but i dont see upperman being able to play with SC.  SC finished 3rd in one of the toughest districts in the state.  I jus dont see Upperman being able to play with the athleticism of SC.  I think district 8AA will run the table in the region but i could be suprised.

825590415[/snapback]

ye i am afraid you are goin to be surprised mlk will blow jackson out dl will beat smith county upperman will beat SC and LA will beat greenbrier for the split is the way i see it play out GO HOGEYE