Ooltewah Down

tonymontana

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owls can be the dark horse AND district champs b/c they weren't really expected to win the district and they did...

anyhow, the buck stops here...and they had a great season. Again, congrats to McMinn. It could have easily gone either way, but MC came ready to play and they did it. It's the end of the road for the Owls...this year anyway.

Edited by luvthoseowls

actually no i never said that..closest thing i said was that i look for the trend to continue(referring to ooltewah playing better than mcminn) i never called a winner of the game

825592824[/snapback]

Oh is that right? Go to page 2 of the thread, McMinn v. Ooltewah--Who will win

You said something about percentages, then you said, Ooltewah takes it. I'm pretty sure thats calling a winner.

Oh is that right? Go to page 2 of the thread, McMinn v. Ooltewah--Who will win

You said something about percentages, then you said, Ooltewah takes it. I'm pretty sure thats calling a winner.

825592850[/snapback]

no i was just mocking the other guy who said you could say ooltewah won the first, mcminn won the 2nd, ooltewah won the 4th so mcminn has to win the 4th..i was saying that is like saying oh well since ooltewah has beaten mcminn 66% of the time they are the odds on favorite to win..yeah finish reading in the thread before you jumpt to conclusions there

no i was just mocking the other guy who said you could say ooltewah won the first, mcminn won the 2nd, ooltewah won the 4th so mcminn has to win the 4th..i was saying that is like saying oh well since ooltewah has beaten mcminn 66% of the time they are the odds on favorite to win..yeah finish reading in the thread before you jumpt to conclusions there

825592865[/snapback]

I read your whole reply. But I mean you don't have to cry, it's ok that you lost, since ya'll were the dark horse, eventhough you won district.

I read your whole reply. But I mean you don't have to cry, it's ok that you lost, since ya'll were the dark horse, eventhough you won district.

825592881[/snapback]

i never said anything about darkhorse or what not dont try and put it on me...but anyway it doesn't matter i just wanna say good job to my boys on a great season and great careers its been fun playing and watching yall..i was hopin i would get to one more time, but its been great either way

i never said anything about darkhorse or what not dont try and put it on me...but anyway it doesn't matter i just wanna say good job to my boys on a great season and great careers its been fun playing and watching yall..i was hopin i would get to one more time, but its been great either way

825592886[/snapback]

ITA mnewballer. Well done guys. This is the end of someting very cool this year...I'm afraid it will be a while before it happens again. :)

825592886[/snapback]

I'm not saying you said it. But you're an Ooltewah fan and one of your idiotic fans said that. So I meant to be referring to the "dark horse" statement as if the whole Ooltewah crowd said it.

How is describing Ooltewah as the "darkhorse" idiotic? We were...we weren't expected to win the region.  So darkhorse is a pretty darn good description.  Perhaps you need to look up the definition?

825592906[/snapback]

You WON the f'n district. That means your a favorite. Jeez. Maybe you should stop posting. Are you a girl?? Because if your not then you must a feminine man, because you said "love you, seniors"