Shelbyville vs. Columbia

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can see this shaping up to be a real battle. it doesn't matter that columbia hit win # 30 last night (school record) and won the district reg and tourn titles, nor that shelbyville is the defending state champ. both teams and coaches know what it takes. i'm positive it will be closer than the last 2 meetings and have several momentum swings. both teams have improved although shelbyville may have come farther with such a young squad. i still believe columbia prevails but most likely, by single digits this time. foul trouble may be an issue as both had to deal with it last night in their games.

Who wins the third time around? My money is on the Eaglettes. Insell has his team playing well in tournaments and are coming off a big win at White Co. Columbia had to struggle to get by Cookeville. Shelbyville by 8.

825592753[/snapback]

Keep on dreaming "basketballfan2003" and when you wake up you will find a nice shinning quarter under your pillow that the tooth fairy left you as well.

Columbia Rolls onto the Championship Game against Oakland.

Coaching advantage ?????  Columbia! B)

825595507[/snapback]

Coaching advantage, Columbia, WOW. She is a great young lady and coach but to say she has an advantage over a person with 30 years experience, 700+ wins and 10 state championships, GIVE ME A BREAK.

I will give them talent and more athletes than Shelbyville but the game still has to be played. For what this young inexperienced Shelbyville team has accomplished so far, I don't give up on them against anyone anywhere. Only time will tell. thumb

Edited by flemtone