Wes McIntyre

ibleedbluengold

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes talked today with the new team of the league, The Washington Nationals. Reportedly the Nationals will be picking up his option at the end of this post season. Wes will be the number 1 on this franchise and hopefully stay there his whole carreer. I wish him the best of luck, he is one of my best friends and i hope we keep in touch. Go get them Mac-Daddy!!!

Hotcorner15 Posted Today, 08:39 PM

I asked about Mac today? 2 out of the 3 area coaches did not know him, the other one said he could be a good pitcher.

Well, those coaches are obviously not very well informed! The MAC-ATTACK has generated 100 posts on this thread, so he has to be THE MAN!

(Got it to 100 posts, I'm done!)

No wes told me he will be graduating high school before he thinks about the pro's, but who knows, if someone brings out the 215million dollar contract it might be hard to resist. And rumor has it whoever gets him the yankees are ready to trade Jeter, A-Rod, or Randy Johnson(possible all of them) for this young gun.

825597664[/snapback]

Lets hope Soddy Daisy has enough cap room to hold the $60 million a year salaries for these 3 combined.lol