Which team has the best manager?

X22

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, "best managers", that would have to be TJ Pascal and Rolando, on the DeKalb team. lol.

825593992[/snapback]

no i would to say tyler cantrell from LA he does everything and he brings the team up when we're having a prob.

Well im from Springfeild and when DeKalb played us there was a heavyset kid as there manager idk if thats who your talkin about muffinman but he done everything ran everywhere and when the black guy got injuried he done everything to make sure he had everything he needed(who was that muffinman?)

I've heard Josh Ragland is managing for CAK. He's pretty much the best soccer player I've ever seen, and I'm sure some of that will carry over into management. He does have some big shoes to fill though.

825595669[/snapback]

Joseph, you are absolutely correct. This Ragland kid, who transferred from Fulton, is looking like he will be the best manager in the state. He does everything the coach needs with a super-dee-duper attitude and puts 100% into his work.