Cleveland vs. Bradley

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The previous coach did his best to destroy the program???? Who are you ? One of the three sets of parents who got him fired??? He only WON the region last year and had 20 game wins each season? Yes, I would say that is ruining the program? I think it is Shelbyville---- the dynasty in Tennessee that is begging him to come help their program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a terrible coach he must be???? Ya know, it's people like you that I am ashamed to say are even a part of Bradley High. Now, I haven't touched this subject in a long time, but you had to go and make me mad. It's people like you volntn that have tried your best to destroy Bradley Basketball......

In answer to the question about where the middle school players will go. They can go wherever they want to..... Some choose for a certain coach, playing time, etc. We are zoned for one school but chose Bradley to play for that terrible coach that will go help Shelbyville win yet another gold ball.. Hey, maybe he can "destroy" Shelbyville too...