Top Posters In This Topic

not according to their schedule

Soddy beat them 3 times

67-51

53-40

57-56

Howard beat them 62-42

825600520[/snapback]

It doesnt matter, they are out of it. They were a good team, you cant say they werent, but they were not great. It was a quality win for Grace tonight and lets look forward to the championship game tom

again congrats to grace

Johnny..you are great

Evan..you really impressed me

Number 20..i saw you had a rebound...you should have put it back in.dont kick it out.it's all you man.

Carter..what can I say..i love the blocks! especially when the crowd gets into it.

Dilts..great job on taking charges..you really are good at it.i am sure many may envy you for your ability to do that.

Wheeler...put your dang hands down! let the crowd do the obnoxious stuff..it's better when they do it.

again congrats to grace

Johnny..you are great

Evan..you really impressed me

Number 20..i saw you had a rebound...you should have put it back in.dont kick it out.it's all you man.

Carter..what can I say..i love the blocks! especially when the crowd gets into it.

Dilts..great job on taking charges..you really are good at it.i am sure many may envy you for your ability to do that.

Wheeler...put your dang hands down! let the crowd do the obnoxious stuff..it's better when they do it.

825600577[/snapback]

I am not a player but.....

thanks man, you have always been classy on here and I appreciate it as a fan. Evan has stepped it up lately. i think he was a HUGE factor tonight because everyone was scoring and the team was firing on all cylinders. cant wait for tom night.