Grace vs. CCS

Revolution32

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would yall rather play in the region championship?

825597878[/snapback]

i dont know. temple has to stay focused on south pittsburgh but i think grace temple game would be a tough game. either way as long as temple wins tomorrow they are on the way to substate. of course we would rather play at home but even if we were to lose it wouldnt be the end of the world.

i dont know. temple has to stay focused on south pittsburgh but i think grace temple game would be a tough game. either way as long as temple wins tomorrow they are on the way to substate. of course we would rather play at home but even if we were to lose it wouldnt be the end of the world.

825597895[/snapback]

Yeah if it is grace and temple advancing to substate i think both teams win their games just like last year, and head to state for more district 5A domination!

Boy i leave for a frew and i miss a lot....

First, bigbody, yes we must not look past

Secondly, the game for tomorrow...for some reason i have no feeling that grace will lose...i believe they will win by no more that 15...

Lastly, about who we want to play...well for me...Grace is a bigger rival...I believe it would be easier to beat CCS...so Grace would be a better game..I believe the players(temple) would want a better game so probably grace tp play in Regions Champ.