Waverly vs. Giles Co.

afan1222

Honestly, I said that Giles would win by 25+. Had Tyler gotten his average...it could have been that. The game is over and done...both teams played well. Now it is time for Catfish to take his stupidity to another thread...wait a minute...I just followed up his post on another thread where he said he HOPED Waverly would beat Bolivar. He went on to predict the score and guess what...he had Bolivar winning by 18 pts. With fans like Catfish...you guys don't need an opposing cheering section. I can here his chants now...

COME ON WAVERLY

LETS GO BOLIVAR

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Honestly, I said that Giles would win by 25+.  Had Tyler gotten his average...it could have been that.  The game is over and done...both teams played well.  Now it is time for Catfish to take his stupidity to another thread...wait a minute...I just followed up his post on another thread where he said he HOPED Waverly would beat Bolivar.  He went on to predict the score and guess what...he had Bolivar winning by 18 pts.  With fans like Catfish...you guys don't need an opposing cheering section.  I can here his chants now...

COME ON WAVERLY

LETS GO BOLIVAR

825600537[/snapback]

Why don't you go call your boyfriend Tyler Smith. Hoping that someone wins doesn't mean that they are gonna win. I hope Waverly beats Bolivar, but they won't. I hope Humboldt beats Giles County, but they won't. I sure that most folks hope Ripley beats Raleigh Egypt, but that will never happen. You see GCfan79, hoping for something to happen doesn't always mean that it is gonna happen. An example of that would be the time that you wished that you were a female just so Tyler would ask you to the prom. It turns out that you didn't have to be a woman to get your wish after all.

Why don't you go call your boyfriend Tyler Smith.  Hoping that someone wins doesn't mean that they are gonna win.  I hope Waverly beats Bolivar, but they won't.  I hope Humboldt beats Giles County, but they won't.  I sure that most folks hope Ripley beats Raleigh Egypt, but that will never happen.  You see GCfan79, hoping for something to happen doesn't always mean that it is gonna happen.  An example of that would be the time that you wished that you were a female just so Tyler would ask you to the prom.  It turns out that you didn't have to be a woman to get your wish after all.

825600661[/snapback]

LOL :):o:lol:

I wouldnt really say that Giles came out flat. They were hitting pretty much everything that they shot. Waverly was playing really good defense and Hollis was being physical with Smith and not letting him get a lot of position inside. The key though was Coffey coming up with all the offensive rebounds if it wasnt for him Giles might have been trailing at halftime. As for Waverly, they turned the ball over just a few too many times. That had a lot to do with Giles pressure defense. I think if Leonard could have gotten just a couple of those 3s to fall it would have been a completely different game. Anyways, Giles came away with the win and they must play better if they want to keep playing. Waverly, yall have a tough game coming up with Bolivar, its a tough place to play but just survive the runs they make and who knows what may happen. Oh yeah what happened to Tyler Smiths new and improved jumpshot??

Guest catfish-hunter
catfish-hunter, would you honestly chill the heck out?  The game is over.  Let the thread be put to rest.  You're done posting here, and you have us on your ignore list yet you continually get on here and talk trash.  There is always next year!!!!

825600681[/snapback]

Wade, if all of you Giles County fans would stop saying my name in your posts then I promise you that I'd never bother you. Instead, people like you and GCfan79 have gotta get on here day and night and run your mouths. This all began when I said Waverly COULD beat Giles County. GCfan79, who apparently can't read, got on here saying that Giles would win by 30!!! That is bogus :lol: Get this through your head Wade, you've got no right to run your mouth all through the winter. WHY??? During the fall and spring, your school is a joke. Next year when Tyler and Channing are gone, you'll just be a year round joke.

Hey okiedoke, HE CAN'T SHOOT!!! When teams in college play a zone and make hinm shoot over the top of that zone, he is screwed. Tyler Smith has no game beyond 15ft. When he plays anyone as equal as he is athletically, that shows. Look at the Jackson South Side game a year ago.

Good game played by both teams, unfortunately it wasn't good enough for Waverly. I know im gonna hear it when i say this but i wasnt that impressed with Giles county. Sure they won and thats all jolly fer them. But as far as the 25+ point win....doubtful. I think if these two teams played each other 4 time it would be a split. They are pretty much equal in my opinion. Good luck to both in Sub-sate games.

man what a great game i mean giles just plain ole gave wavo a woopin just like everyone said they were going to NOT im glad wavo showed who they are tonight and cannot be taken lightly it was a great game by any means tho both teams had ther ups and downs giles came out on top but i very easily could have went either way but thats besides the point i thought both teams played pretty solid especially hollis containing the so called lebron who and to ricco for showing what he is all about but good luck to both teams in their upcoming games hope to see at least one of them in the buro

Guest catfish-hunter
Good  game played by both teams, unfortunately it wasn't good enough for Waverly.  I know im gonna hear it when i say this but i wasnt that impressed with Giles county.  Sure they won and thats all jolly fer them.  But as far as the 25+ point win....doubtful.  I think if these two teams played each other 4 time it would be a split.  They are pretty much equal in my opinion.  Good luck to both in Sub-sate games.

825600862[/snapback]

Don't be hatin' on Giles Co. hunterp :lol: You are about to hear all kinds of garbage about Giles "had an off night" and "if Giles plays well Waverly loses by 50". Never once have I seen a Giles Co. fan give props to an opponent for beating them OR competing with them. When they lost to Columbia Cent. is was because they fell asleep late. When they lost to Wilson Central it was because Tyler and Channing were tired late (what a bogus excuse). They lost to BA and GCfan79 actually got on here and said that he did not care about the game. All he cared about was Tyler vs Brandan Wright. All that the other Giles County fans wanted to talk about for a month is the fact that Tyler dunked on Brandan Wright. Never once did the Giles fans mention the blocked shots Brandan gave Tyler.

Well, Tigers played a great game. I cant say enough about each player. Everyone played ball. You all were given a talent and have praticed and worked, and it showed ya'll can play with whoever you want to. I am PROUD of you Tigers. The game could have easily went either way, but its over now. Giles Co. is over-rated or people have Under-rated The Tigers. Ask me, its alittle of both. Rest up Tigers we head to Boliver next.