Best Player

Guest Julius404

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julius, thats too much praises for Eddie. Am on Science Hill team, and Yeah we got a better team this year. We played together and he's a nice player, but I think U need to shut up and let him prove himself this year. The Eddie I know would rather prove himself then to brag about his skills like Ur who worship him. We didn't make it to state last year and people out there doesn't know much about him.

Edited by Figo10

i saw he had three goals..and for some reason i was disappointed..i mean that'd be awesome IF JULIUS HADN'T GOTTEN ON HERE AND PRETTY MUCH SAID HE WAS BETTER THEN RONALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU OVER HYPED THIS KID...a

825629512[/snapback]

Right. He's a nice player, but I think Julius really said a lil too much about him.

daniel kelly is most likely the best soccer player in Tennessee period...ive played with him on many occasions and he was just picked for the U-17 national team...i think well be seeing alot from him in the future...

825629241[/snapback]

i agree, he is one of the best players in TN, and hes only a sopmore. i know him and i have seen him play many of times. he is a very good player.

Guest Julius404
i saw he had three goals..and for some reason i was disappointed..i mean that'd be awesome IF JULIUS HADN'T GOTTEN ON HERE AND PRETTY MUCH SAID HE WAS BETTER THEN RONALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU OVER HYPED THIS KID...a

825629512[/snapback]

Its not like I was trying to Overhype him or anything, It was just an Opinion, like many others who come on here and say what they think. All I was trying to say is he's a good player, but it appears different to most of U guys.