Mt. Juliet VS Wilson Central

ballfan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

mjbears i pretty much bleed the black and gold through and through, but this might be the first time but im gonna say our student section isnt what it once was. i have to say the student section at mj is down this year as the last couple. i dont know what has happened. but when it comes to this particular game i would have to say central had the edge but a landslide. i dont care if u beat a team by 33 the week before. if ur team is ranked number 2 in the country and just dont sit down and watch a game u get into the other teams head just like central did with miaca. when she air balled the three from the corner they were on her the rest of the game. i heard central student section better then mj's and i was two sections over from mjs.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as I said its a possiblity the Lady Bears were overconfident after beating Central by 33 pts last week.  Its possible the students felt like hey we've beat 'em 3 times by 6, 17, and 33 points why bother to get excited.  I mean fans do get complacent when the competition doesn't show much resistance.  The Central students on the other hand wanted revenge and came out in force and I salute them.  However, the actions after the game showed a lack of class with the actions of some of them.

I would dare say this if there was a poll taken with those in attendance I would say there were more Mt. Juliet fans there than Central.

825602911[/snapback]

i doubt that there were more Mt. Juliet fans there, and anyway, this is about the student section, not the whole crowd in general. its a cross-town rival for a region championship, if you can't get pumped for that, then that just backs my whole point. our crowd was definately hyped for this game, and i figured yall would be too. im not saying they are always a bad student section, but for that game, they were and you should know that too and be able to admit it.

Not that this thread is about the studet sections of a game, but I have to say something here.  MJ always comes with a load of support.  CLASSY support!  Yes anyone can get out of control at any given point in time.  WC student section... you are giving yourself way to much credit if you think you are becoming factors in a game.  You are in no ones head...  except maybe a few of those Lavergne boys you so NICELY threw water on!  Can we get back to topic now?  This is a joke?

825603133[/snapback]

All that matters is that WCHS won.

MTJ fans on here making their absurd comments about WCHS fanbase just show's the class of MTJ fans and how they handle a loss. Rather hypocritical to be ridiculing opposing fanbases because that in itself lacks class.

Wilson Central[/url'> Dogg' date='Mar 4 2005 - 09:21 PM']if you really want to complain about class then lets trash all the student sections that yell "season's over!" or "nah nah nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye!" after a game.

There.  Every single team that has won more than zero games can be identified as classless. 

Some people have "jobs."  They can't go to every single game.  And awhile ago in another post you were talking about how it was hard to go to games at 4:15.  I guess that only implies on Mt. Juliet and not other schools?

30 kids isn't that many.  heck we had 20-30 kids show up in the games against Henry Co. and Clarksville NE.  MTJ and WCHS is probably the biggest girls basketball rivalry at the moment in TN.  We had a heckuva lot more than 30 kids show up Thursday night.

As far as taking your fans over ours, of course.  Their loyal TO MJ, have class TO MJ, and will follow their team MJ anywhere.  What a suprise you would being a MJ fan ;)

I thought the subject here was Student Section Support. And yes I did make the statement earlier in a post its hard for supporters of a team to attend games that start at 4:15. Those supporters I was referring to are working people. I seriously doubt that there are that many students that have jobs. Not saying none of them have jobs just saying most of them don't. At least not full time jobs. So my point being where were all the students for the semifinal game against Northeast? Huh?

And to back up my earlier statement for the games Mt. Juliet played at 4:15 I believe those LOYAL supporters I refered to were there in attendance and packed their section.

The bottom line here is Wilson Central students basically only show up for the Mt. Juliet games. And yes because its a cross town rivalry game. To you its your way of getting attention because your school is only 4 years old and you want to show big brother up. I will dare say tonite against Franklin the gym will be less than half full. And thats on the Central side of the gym, not the entire gym. Because I doubt very seriously Franklin will bring that many fans. I wish Central good luck and I'm sure they will be victorious.

I thought the subject here was Student Section Support.  And yes I did make the statement earlier in a post its hard for supporters of a team to attend games that start at 4:15.  Those supporters I was referring to are working people.  I seriously doubt that there are that many students that have jobs.  Not saying none of them have jobs just saying most of them don't. At least not full time jobs.  So my point being where were all the students for the semifinal game against Northeast?  Huh? 

And to back up my earlier statement for the games Mt. Juliet played at 4:15 I believe those LOYAL supporters I refered to were there in attendance and packed their section.

The bottom line here is Wilson Central students basically only show up for the Mt. Juliet games.  And yes because its a cross town rivalry game.  To you its your way of getting attention because your school is only 4 years old and you want to show big brother up.  I will dare say tonite against Franklin the gym will be less than half full.  And thats on the Central side of the gym,  not the entire gym.  Because I doubt very seriously Franklin will bring that many fans.  I wish Central good luck and I'm sure they will be victorious.

825603204[/snapback]

we only show up for mt juliet games? all i have to say for that is, rotflmao. you don't even go to WC! how the heck do you know what games we go to? just so you know, we dont just show up for MJ games.

also, you would be VERY surprised at how many students have jobs. i bet at least 60% of the juniors/seniors have jobs. ill be in attendance tonight and i'll let you know how many people are there.

for your informantion dogg I went to some of the WC games when MJ wasn't playing.

Games I attended were :

White County and hardly no one was there.

Cleveland and the same small crowd

Harpeth Hall and the place was not even a third full.

I think all four of these teams are pretty well established as outstanding teams since they all went deep into the tourneys. So thats what I based my opinion on. And yes I'm entitled to my opinion as you are as well. Hence the open forum on here.

I never said the WC student section blew away MJ's student section. Once again there you go making false statements.

You won the game. HURRAH for you.

Good luck tonite against Franklin.

for your informantion dogg I went to some of the WC games when MJ wasn't playing.

Games I attended were :

White County and hardly no one was there.

Cleveland and the same small crowd

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=215&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Harpeth Hall</a> and the place was not even a third full.

I think all four of these teams are pretty well established as outstanding teams since they all went deep into the tourneys.  So thats what I based my opinion on.  And yes I'm entitled to my opinion as you are as well.  Hence the open forum on here. 

I never said the WC student section blew away MJ's student section.  Once again there you go making false statements. 

You won the game.  HURRAH for you. 

Good luck tonite against Franklin.

825603321[/snapback]

you said the only time we show up is against MJ, hinting that we DID show up against MJ.

come to the franklin game tonight. i hope we have just as big a crowd even though its on the weekend. should be a good game but i think we will pull it out.

anyway, i am done posting in this thread :P

First of all i would have to say thatr about 20%percent of the MJ crowd is what we like to call bandwagon members hey its ok it happnes to us all...secondly the WC students are nothing but classy and very very loud an officer at the game thursday complemented them numerous times when i was speaking to him...and last all due respect to coach simms but the bset assistant caoch in the state is Campbell Brandon that was something mentioned earlier so i thought i would set the reord straight good luck to both teams tonight...and for all of you people who say that the record of mj wc games is 12 -2 in favor of mj well that is impressive but guess what WC has won when it counts last years district and this years region i love my region champs Wilson Central Lady Wildcats good luck tonight...and hey who knows if williams is healthy we just might be #2 you never know...good thing to think about