Siegel vs Oakland Part IV

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm pulling for Oakland in this one. But I hope both teams make it to State! 

Oakland has only given up 61 points in the last 2 games.....that is insane.

825598726[/snapback]

yea, i expected that from coffee county, but oakland really surprised me only allowing 39 points against columba,\ who's weak district showed as they had no chance againt the patriots

im just looking forward to a great game by 2 great teams, there is not a lot of pressure on either team since both are going to the sub-state round. I feel that if Oakland can keep a controlled half-court tempo in this game that they can win it. Would like to think that maybe we could get one win over Siegel, and getting a W tonight over them would certainly offset the other 3 losses. Oakland is playing well right now and its my hope that both teams play their A game tonight

Siegel got the boost they needed last night from a win over Lebanon...

Someone else said it in the lebanon thread

people said we wouldnt beat Lebanon 3 times .....and 4 times and we did

people said we wouldnt beat Oakland 3 times ....and we did...whats to say we wont make it 4 on Oakland.

If its up to Siegel this game will be 85-80 at the end...faster the better

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.