cosby/rockwood update

blue_eagles

Cosby[/url'>Eagle' date='Mar 3 2005 - 09:31 PM']It was a hard fought game by both teams. I'm proud of the heart this Eagle's team showed by coming back from being down by 8 points to have a chance to win.

The Eagles will reload and be tough to handle next year.

I hope Chrissy scores 40 on Hacker tom. night and shuts that big mouth of his...

825600378[/snapback]

look who's got the mouth..........go back to Cosby and cry......you're just lucky Hack didn't "show time" yall a few times......."GO TIGERS"

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope Blakely, Manning, Jennings, and Roan drop 40 on.............. The playstation games they will be playing for the next few months. CosbyEagle, support your team and quit whinning. Hackler has a little something called heart, sorry that you have to get on a kid for getting pumped up. I mean all he did was put in 8 and shut your big man down, are you coming to the game tomorrow? That is a long trip for someone to come and watch the team play that has ended your season 2 years in a row.........

Go Tigers!!!!!

825600454[/snapback]

Hey show some respect to Cosby, they have a lot of heart and play basketball. They don't show off or do any crap when they play. Your Rockwood boys got very luckly last night and will need to play a lot better if they wanna beat CAK.

dont let the comments from one rockwood fan speak for all of Rockwood. We have the upmost respect for Cosby. We play them every year around this time and usually a barn burner, with last night being no exception. The kids played hard, and thats what I like to see. So dont get on here and start bashing each other. But dont consider Rockwood lucky, If Manning hits a free throw then that doesnt happen at the end.

Hey show some respect to Cosby, they have a lot of heart and play basketball.  They don't show off or do any crap when they play.  Your Rockwood boys got very luckly last night and will need to play a lot better if they wanna beat CAK.

825601123[/snapback]

My point exactly..Not only would the Cosby Coaching Staff not allow that kind of

cocky, showboating but the fellow players, fans, parents and students would all tell a Cosby Eagle to shut up and play ball. I lost a lot of respect for the rockwood coach last night after seeing how he allowed jannie to act.

Have a fun trip to unaka tiggers. It will be a long trip home

Well I hope Blakely, Manning, Jennings, and Roan drop 40 on.............. The playstation games they will be playing for the next few months. CosbyEagle, support your team and quit whinning. Hackler has a little something called heart, sorry that you have to get on a kid for getting pumped up. I mean all he did was put in 8 and shut your big man down, are you coming to the game tomorrow? That is a long trip for someone to come and watch the team play that has ended your season 2 years in a row.........

Go Tigers!!!!!

825600454[/snapback]

Rockwood didn't end Cosby's season last year.

• 2 weeks later...
Excuse me but who are all the Cocke Co. boys that have transfered to keep us strong.Mark McGaha,Dexter Manning and thats it.To bad Cocke Co dont know a Good player when they have one.Good luck to Cocke Co on getin out of the Districts next year. ;)

825617292[/snapback]

that is more of an indictment of the worse than poor elementary system cocke county has to offer. no wonder ngs wants out.

players in the area are not able or ready to contribute to a class AAA school basketball team.

marky and dexter have been great for cosby no doubt but they made the right moves for them, and for cosby. i dont think they wouldve gotten the accolades and recognition they have gotten at cocke county and that isnt a slap at cocke county either.

in the past few years the eagles have to show up and they all but qualify for the regional semi finals with the horrible teams in 3a.

cocke countys talent base is not all strong. it would do well in class a, but its not a class aaa talent level and i think people forget the competition differences each team faces inside of their district and region.

kudos to cosby for scheduling a very ambitious schedule this year tho

Excuse me but who are all the Cocke Co. boys that have transfered to keep us strong.Mark McGaha,Dexter Manning and thats it.To bad Cocke Co dont know a Good player when they have one.Good luck to Cocke Co on getin out of the Districts next year. :o

825617292[/snapback]

OH, NO DOUBT THAT MCGAHA MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE TRANSFERRING TO COSBY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A SOLID BACK-UP BEHIND JEROME CARMICHAEL. ARGUE ALL U WAN'T THAT MCGAHA WAS A BETTER PLAYER BUT CARMICHAEL IS THE ONE PLAYING COLLEGE BALL. SAME FOR MANNING GOOD SINGLE A PLAYER NOT ENOUGH STRENGTH TO BE AS EFFECTIVE IN AAA. NOT MUCH PLAYING TIME BEHIND BUCKNER OR TERRENCE CARMICHAEL EITHER. AND IF MEMORY SERVES CORRECTLY BLAKLEY IS FROM A SCHOOL NAMED EDGEMONT WHICH WOULD HAVE MADE HIM A FRESHMAN AT CCHS INSTEAD. BLAKLEY IS THE EXCEPTION THOUGH HE COULD PLAY AAA BALL GOOD SKILLS AND SIZE FOR AAA BALL ADD HIM TO CCHS AND YOU COULD CALL THEM A DECENT TEAM. JARED YOUNG LIVES ACROSS THE STREET FROM CCHS SO THERE'S ANOTHER. WALKER WOULD ALSO BE A CCHS KID. ALL THAT WOULD BE LEFT WOULD BE THE JENKINS KID. THATS A 500. TEAM BECAUSE OF A SOLID VARSITY COACH ONLY. THIS IS ISN'T THE COSBY OF THE PAST ....THE DAYS OF JOHN JOHNSON,RAY CHRISTIAN , DAVID SAVARD,AND ERIC COGGINS, IS DONE WITH. WITH OUT TRANSFERS THE RELOADING IS OVER WITH,THE TALENT WELL IS DRY. THEN THE LOSES TO TSD BEGINS. P.S WITH COGGINS COACHING ELEMENTARY BALL NOW LOOK FOR THE TALENT TO PICK BACK UP

Excuse me but who are all the Cocke Co. boys that have transfered to keep us strong.Mark McGaha,Dexter Manning and thats it.To bad Cocke Co dont know a Good player when they have one.Good luck to Cocke Co on getin out of the Districts next year. :o

825617292[/snapback]

OH, NO DOUBT THAT MCGAHA MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE TRANSFERRING TO COSBY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A SOLID BACK-UP BEHIND JEROME CARMICHAEL. ARGUE ALL U WAN'T THAT MCGAHA WAS A BETTER PLAYER BUT CARMICHAEL IS THE ONE PLAYING COLLEGE BALL. SAME FOR MANNING GOOD SINGLE A PLAYER NOT ENOUGH STRENGTH TO BE AS EFFECTIVE IN AAA. NOT MUCH PLAYING TIME BEHIND BUCKNER OR TERRENCE CARMICHAEL EITHER. AND IF MEMORY SERVES CORRECTLY BLAKLEY IS FROM A SCHOOL NAMED EDGEMONT WHICH WOULD HAVE MADE HIM A FRESHMAN AT CCHS INSTEAD. BLAKLEY IS THE EXCEPTION THOUGH HE COULD PLAY AAA BALL GOOD SKILLS AND SIZE FOR AAA BALL ADD HIM TO CCHS AND YOU COULD CALL THEM A DECENT TEAM. JARED YOUNG LIVES ACROSS THE STREET FROM CCHS SO THERE'S ANOTHER. WALKER WOULD ALSO BE A CCHS KID. ALL THAT WOULD BE LEFT WOULD BE THE JENKINS KID. THATS A 500. TEAM BECAUSE OF A SOLID VARSITY COACH ONLY. THIS IS ISN'T THE COSBY OF THE PAST ....THE DAYS OF JOHN JOHNSON,RAY CHRISTIAN , DAVID SAVARD,AND ERIC COGGINS, IS DONE WITH. WITH OUT TRANSFERS THE RELOADING IS OVER WITH,THE TALENT WELL IS DRY. THEN THE LOSES TO TSD BEGINS. P.S WITH COGGINS COACHING ELEMENTARY BALL NOW LOOK FOR THE TALENT TO PICK BACK UP

825617292[/snapback]