Elizabethton Wins Region 1 title AGAIN!

tru_win3114

we will see jgar. this little forum can not decide a basketball game(although you wish it could). But i have faith in o.s! Look back to the Webb os game, O.S got beat, and before that they were having Bad games.Then the next bunch games they played very well.  That loss they suffered last night will get them back on track and hopefully win them a Gold Ball.

GO O.S Lady Cats thumb

825601067[/snapback]

Elizabethton had 4 bad games this year. They were all early in the season. Gonna be a good one. :rolleyes:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Elizabethton in the Ladies Classic at Christmas and was very unimpressed. They did not play well at all. I have seen them twice since then, once a loss and once a victory both against Greeneville and they did not even appear to be the same team they were at Christmas. I must say that these girls have put it together at the right time and are playing good when it is important. Good Luck to the Lady Cyclones, make East Tennessee proud!

Should be a good one.

Edge: Elizabethton has the sixth person that quite a few know nothing about. A dad that is a TSSAA ref with a lot of friends.

825601097[/snapback]

Thought last nights refs were out of the Knoxville area? I dunno, maybe there is a misplaced father down there, but I doubt it. Also no dads calling games, just watching. Get over it.

Should be a good one.

Edge: Elizabethton has the sixth person that quite a few know nothing about. A dad that is a TSSAA ref with a lot of friends.

825601097[/snapback]

So your saying the only way for you all to win is to cheat over o.s? it wouldnt be the first time. member there are certain people in os that have the money to pay them off so GET OVER IT

So your saying the only way for you all to win is to cheat over o.s? it wouldnt be the first time. member there are certain people in os that have the money to pay them off so GET OVER IT

825601173[/snapback]

Thanks Wizard. This person has been a sad one all year. I'd be embarrassed if my name were on his posts. I'd say "this person" doesn't want their real name on them either.