tullahoma vs franklin scrimmage

jcblz1987

How did Franklin look?

Thanks for the score.

825600422[/snapback]

they were physical and we let them pass in the middle way to much they didn't take long shots and played the corners almost everytime down. but like i said the goal was crap it was slow and on the ground and our backup keep jumped over it for some reason but he is new so we will work with him.

yea i agreeand yes very physical...but we coulda played better, not our best game expecially considering its our first...one tip i have for anyone going to play them, just keep your mouths shut...they will nearly give the game away with their talking back depending on the refs of course

Tullahoma lost today 1-0 to franklin in a 40  minute period.  I would like to point out the fact that our starting keeper was sick and that ball shouldn't have gone in.  It was a very physical 40 mins and i'm glad no1 from either team got hurt.

825600316[/snapback]

I think it is great that you find the need to make excuses about a 40min scrimmage.

That was one of our first games as well. NOt to mention we are still missing some of our key players. Dont try and talk smack about a scrimmage, yes our shot was crap but we missed many other opportunities. You all had a fairly good team, ill give you that... but we werent playing one of our best defenders. GOod luck

I thought that Franklin played pretty good. They are a young team and it looks like they will have a successful season. The defense looked solid as well as goalkeeping. The center mid-field is the strong part of the team with 21, and 16. The forwards looked a little rusty. They played the ball mostly through the middle with 16 and 21 creating many offensive opportunities. Tullahoma is a solid team and hopefully they have a good season as well.