Bolivar/Waverly

carney

Guest catfish-hunter
here we go again catfish was on the Giles co. bandwagon now he's on Bolivers just wait till who ever wins the state i'll guess that will be his new favorite team.from 93,94,95 Billy Holt took the Bobcats to the state tournament and we all know he won it in 03 yes he has had some great players and Tyler is probably the best (that i can remember)that has ever came through Giles Co. but to call him a moron your way out of line.

825603641[/snapback]

Speaking of being "on" something bobcat93, why don't you and your eight friend get off of Tyler Smith's jock. I just noticed that there was yet another thread started about Tyler's infamous dunk on B. Wright. How long ago was that???

JP better than Willie Kemp??? :D:):D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all right this may suprise some, but im pickin waverly to win. but they will have to be at their best, a whole lot better than they were against giles. they were definately not on the other night, but they were still able to keep it close the whole game. if they are able to keep their headstraight they just might be able to come out with a win. as far as the bluecrew, they will probably be there, and as loud as ever! all we need to win is for ricco to get on his true game, leanord to start hittin some 3s, dj to make a lot of steals and a whole lot of points, then we need hollis and reeder to make some stops down low, which was pretty hard the other night against a guy that was really skilled and tall. but if we can get it all back together then we will come away with the win tomorrow night.

Go TIGERS! thumb

WHAT DOES THAT HAS TO DO WITH WHO'S RECRUITING HIM TEAMS LIKE MEMPHIS ILLINOIS UT ARKANSAS OLE MISS KENTUCKY ETC....WITH OFFERS FROM UT AND ARKANSAS HE JUST HAS'NT MADE HIS MIND UP YET HE IS JUST A JUNIOR

825604710[/snapback]

We were talking about J.P Prince not Willie Kemp.

I think we got 200 or 250 tickets, that is the number i keep hearing. And if that is what we have i think it will be sold out

If that is all you got then you all got hosed by bolivar. According to the rules you should have gotten half of seating capacity. So unless Bolivar only seats about 500 then you did indeed get hosed.

I never said that he would play at Arizona PG or anywhere but I dont think Willie Kemp has even signed to a school yet.

825604574[/snapback]

Just so you know heres a list of the schools that have offered Willie scholarships so far:

Memphis

Tennessee

Ole Miss

Mississippi State

Alabama

Arkansas

Not to bad for a junior huh? And in case you think im makin this up you can look for yourself on Unapproved Website.

Guest catfish-hunter
Just so you know heres a list of the schools that have offered Willie scholarships so far:

Memphis

Tennessee

Ole Miss

Mississippi State

Alabama

Arkansas

Not to bad for a junior huh? And in case you think im makin this up you can look for yourself on Unapproved Website.

825606907[/snapback]

Unlike Tyler Smith, Willie Kemp is actually a player who has a COMPLETE GAME. Willie is a true college level point guard who can not only take over a game at any time (ie Liberty in the regional semifinals) but he also makes his teammates better. Kemp can take it to the rack and finish as well as find teammates. The same can be said for Waverly's Rico Ralston. I've often referred to Rico as being a poor man's version of Willie Kemp. That is anything but a knock on Rico because I'd love to see him playing for the Peay next year. Kemp is a guy who'll not only make an impact in college, but he'll likely be playing professionally someday. The folks at the Bolivar-Waverly game tomorrow night are in for a treat that's for sure thumb

Prince isnt a true pg....i bet he doesnt play pg at Arizona next year.

825603794[/snapback]

If the question was best pg in the state, is shouldn't matter what position he is going to play next year, even though i saw on a national website where he intends on playing the point there. And to who is better, I think Willie is great, but according to most websites Prince is third best in the state, behind Wright and Young, but i don't know. I know Willie is just a Junior, and he should take over that 3rd spot next year.

Unlike Tyler Smith, Willie Kemp is actually a player who has a COMPLETE GAME.  Willie is a true college level point guard who can not only take over a game at any time (ie Liberty in the regional semifinals) but he also makes his teammates better.  Kemp can take it to the rack and finish as well as find teammates.  The same can be said for Waverly's Rico Ralston.  I've often referred to Rico as being a poor man's version of Willie Kemp.  That is anything but a knock on Rico because I'd love to see him playing for the Peay next year.  Kemp is a guy who'll not only make an impact in college, but he'll likely be playing professionally someday.  The folks at the Bolivar-Waverly game tomorrow night are in for a treat that's for sure thumb

825606920[/snapback]

Here you go again. Compaing two players that play different positions. Everyone, please don't take Catfish seriously. He went and watched Giles County play Brentwood and he was ranting and raving about Tylers outside shot and how much it had improved. As a matter of fact...I think Tyler had to have a restraining order put on him because Catfish was constantly sniffing his jock strap. I guess that is why he has such hard feelings against Tyler???