Bolivar/Waverly

carney

B) What difference does it make if Bolivar has two big men? We have two guys that stand 6'4 and 6'6. Isn't that big too? As far as Ricco not using his left hand, why should he have to. Basketball is a team effort, not an individual effort. Waverly IS a good team, just underrated. We'll just see how good the so-called best pg in the state is when D.J. gets in his face and won't allow him to do anything.

825605371[/snapback]

You obviously haven't seen Bolivar play....they have more than 2 big men....if you think Reid will shut down Kemp you are dreaming....I'm pulling for Waverly but they are going to have to have the game of their lives and they need to hope Bolivar has an off day....not to diss Waverly but Bolivar has too many guns in their arsenal...too much height and W. Kemp is a very SMART PG....all he has to do is put the ball in the air and O. Kemp or Chism will be able to pull it in no problem....Waverly fans haven't seen a team like this one because the way Bolivar is playing now Bolivar would kill Northside by as many points as they wanted.....Good Luck to Waverly but lets keep this in perspective....you got this far....you should be very very proud!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well boys its almost game time and im sure you people are gettin ready to leave from Waverly in a few minutes to come to the game but ive got some good news for you......Willie Kemp has got the flu and wont be able to play tonight so yall might have a chance.

nawh i was just kiddin!!!!

Edited by btowntigers

well boys its almost game time and im sure you people are gettin ready to leave from Waverly in a few minutes to come to the game but ive got some good news for you......Willie Kemp has got the flu and wont be able to play tonight so yall might have a chance.

nawh i was just kiddin!!!!

825607657[/snapback]

pick i read that and couldnt see the im kidding part and almost died they could possibly win without him but its a lot more comforting knowing that he is playing

pick i read that and couldnt see the im kidding part and almost died they could possibly win without him but its a lot more comforting knowing that he is playing

825607673[/snapback]

lol yea that was the whole point of it....wanted to get them excited before they scrolled down to the im kiddin part.